a humble suggestion

Daelius said:
if we make a drum into a hat, what's next? headpants?

Pwned. You other dudes are just jealous because not only did you not think of it first so you HAVE to mock it, but you can't even come up with anything decent to mock it with! While I can't provide a solution to you for the first part, the second part is pretty easy to solve. It's called "Get a sense of humor and stop trying to be a jerk." People of lackluster intelligence who try to be mean to other people just come across as bitter, resentful dullards with no self-respect.

As the geneticist who cloned me from some left-over spareribs and a wombat always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, always extrapolate. Always, always extrapolate."

Well shanoma you may not know how to make a good suggestion but at least you've got rolling with the punches down to an art.

Wiz said:
Well shanoma you may not know how to make a good suggestion but at least you've got rolling with the punches down to an art.

Lots of experience, Wiz. Witty banter's saved my ass multiple times. For instance...

They had this thing called "Cracker Day" at the high school I went to in Florida. The black kids would gang up and beat up the white kids. As I'm white, I was naturally a target.

I was walking home and three massive black dudes walk up behind me. The biggest one says, "Hey cracker, why don't you gimme some money?"
So I grin and offer up, "Why don't you get a job?"
"How about we just beat your white ass?" quipped one of the three.
"Oh no, you don't want to do that. See, I've got honky-itis. If you touch me, you're going to wake up in the morning and be a cracker just like me!"
The three shook their head at me, jaws hanging slack and confusion scrawled out on their faces. Their "leader" finally said, "Boy, you crazy! Get outta here!"

Needless to say, none of the black kids at school wanted to get near me after that.

shanoma said:
They had this thing called "Cracker Day" at the high school I went to in Florida. The black kids would gang up and beat up the white kids. As I'm white, I was naturally a target.

i lol'd

spidey17lh3.jpg

lol, it's pretty funny that Stan Lee wrote that, assuming that it was him and not one of his writers.

shanoma said:
Is that a rhetorical question? If not, I'd like a multiple choice answer please.

Are you on the internet?
( ) Yes
( ) No
( ) Emma Watson

If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above questions, please stop taking things seriously.
If you answered 'Emma Watson' to any of the above questions, please go back to FoHSS and die.

Back
Top Bottom