a humble suggestion

This thread has become a lot like those moments where you think you're taking a big drink of water but it turns out to be sprite.

Or when you pick up your cup to drink out of, and after taking a big gulp and chewing a bit you realize it has backwashed pizza and cookies in it because your kids grabbed it without you realizing it :(

shanoma said:
after taking a big gulp and chewing a bit.....

What do you normally drink that requires enough chewing that in and of itself, chewing your drink is not a pretty damn big red flag that something is amiss.

Well dude, when a big gob hits your teeth, you will naturally chew whether you want to or not. Well, unless you vomit. Some people would immediately gag and spew chunks, I s'pose. Or maybe just throw up into their mouth a little bit. I think that's worse than actually puking on your shoes.

It's more like when you go to lift up that jug of milk and jerk it up unexpectedly fast because it is empty.

iaeolan said:
It's more like when you go to lift up that jug of milk and jerk it up unexpectedly fast because it is empty.

ROFL...that reminds me of when I tore my bankart, and my arm would repeatedly just drop out of socket before the surgery - I'd try to take a drink of water and my shoulder would fall apart right when I got the drink to my mouth, so I'd end up soaked and still thirsty :(

At least I was smart enough to use plastic cups!

Or when you pick up your cup to drink out of, and after taking a big gulp and chewing a bit you realize it has backwashed pizza and cookies in it because your kids grabbed it without you realizing it

Or the time I grabbed my can of Pepsi and took a big slug only to realize it was my buddy's chew spitter...... :mad:

Canhona said:
Or the time I grabbed my can of Pepsi and took a big slug only to realize it was my buddy's chew spitter...... :mad:

soda can ashtray is bad but this is probably the most horrifying thing ever

Canhona said:

uhg, reminds me. once at a dumb party i went to, *god i hate parties* some ass was spitting chew into a bowl and it was on this ledge sorta thing outside. and i ended up losing my balance due to my alcohol intake, and my head hit the side of the bowl causing it to flip over and into my hair.

all i could do was sit there and whine.

man. worst ever.

Hi <insert GM/wiz here>, imo money is tooooooo hard to make. Everyone in /ooc was agreeing with me and <insert moron(s) here> said that something has to be done about this! I know im just starting out, but I have nothing at all? Thats not fair. I believe that all new characters should start out with 500pp and two warpmetal pieces of their choice just to make it fair... Also I think people that play casually have a right to complain about not getting upper tier raid gear. This should somehow be balanced so that everyone doesnt quit and leave and stuff. Thanks!

Beer bottle for dip spit is pretty bad at parties. Decreased judgment and memory causes you to forget which beer is yours on the table, then just grab one

Any woman over 12 can tell you to never ever let your own drink out of your sight.. alleviating the problem of forgetting which is yours.

Too much to drink? Dont put it down unless dropped. Then laugh heartily and get a new one.

Ikaa/Osimi said:
Any woman over 12 can tell you to never ever let your own drink out of your sight.. alleviating the problem of forgetting which is yours.

Too much to drink? Dont put it down unless dropped. Then laugh heartily and get a new one.
You need to put your drink down on the table in order to play card drinking games, and beers generally accumulate on the corners.
When playing flip cup/beer pong/ baseball it basically turns into "which can has something in it to put into my cup" but spit cups never get near

Back
Top Bottom