a humble suggestion

Can you look at the server code and make sure that it's actually there. i have a feeling it's not because basically the server is broken.

LOL!

I've actually been watching Chillville the last couple of days, waiting for either Wiz or TM to create a thread mocking the recent surge of e-peenclassenvywhining threads.

And... well, ta-da! Here it is! Fabulous! :haw:

i've been here for 6 and a half seconds but i think class balance should be like this, with (insert preferred class here) getting everything cool to offer without any penalty whatsoever. This is my sandbox, right? I mean it says it in the rules.

Also can (insert least favored class here) be lowered in power so no one ever will play this class? Either that or make it so incredibly easy to box that i don't even need to go to my other screen for it to happen?

Burst DPS should be as follows:
Bard
Beastlord
Warrior
Berzerkers
SKs
Paladins
Warriors
Rogue
Ranger

Any other way and everything would have to be redone and that's just dumb

you cant do it the way it is here no one will play everyone would just get bored a quit if you didnt do it this way. its so simple and obviouse its like a math equation.

iaeolan said:
Burst DPS should be as follows:
Bard
Beastlord
Warrior
Berzerkers
SKs
Paladins
Warriors
Rogue
Ranger

Any other way and everything would have to be redone and that's just dumb

Agreed

Wesell said:
you cant do it the way it is here no one will play everyone would just get bored a quit if you didnt do it this way. its so simple and obviouse its like a math equation.

I also learned this in remedial math. This is very true.

omg you nerfed <MY CLASS> if it was out of balance you should have all other class get better so they are on par with <MY CLASS>.

Man, I love these lists of random classes..

Highest sustained dps (no spells being cast)
----------------------------------------------------------

1 druid
2 wizard
3 a dead cat
4 necro
5 cleric and enchanter tied

Drood melee Dps shuld be high cuz clerics heal better and wizards do most DPS in game when dey clicky teh butans.

Burst DPS with hybrids chain casting spells + meleeing at same time w/ no regard to getting aggro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 SK
2 BST
3 Bard
4 paladin
5 warrior

SK burst DPS pWNs111!!!!11!!

Tanking
------------
1 Wizard
2 warrior
3 paladin
4 SK

You guys gotta change your game, omg I am so right. Just change it now ok.

Yes, obviously my suggestion/request to replace a broken clicky with the same haste percentage shared by other dps classes on the same raid tier was ridiculous/stupid/over-reaching/class-envy/retarded and deserving of condescension/mockery/personal attacks by staff and other players despite the fact that 1% haste is (as stated) maybe 1% increase in DPS AAAAAAAAAAND it was agreed that it was probably just an oversight that two dps classes were left out on that specific haste upgrade...

To sum it up:

"Building model airplanes!" says the glue-sniffing fairy. Well, we're not buying it! Next thing you know, your daughter's knocked up and money's missing off your dresser!

I think <MY CLASS> should get extra haste because <OTHER CLASS> does more damage with <OTHER CLASSES ABILITY> then I am able to do with <MY CLASSES ABILITY> per hit (make sure to omit the fact that the ability timers are not even close to the same, no one will notice). I think <MY CLASS> should be compensated by having <ITEM EFFECT WITH LITTLE RELEVANCE TO MY CLASS BALANCE ARGUMENT> added to <EQUIPMENT I AM WEARING>.

Also we need to reverse the trend of raids turning rogues away, so they can get superior Empowerer DPS by adding more monks. "Roguepowerer-gate" is getting totally out of control.

lol...in the bitch-fit everyone had over that thread, no one even noticed that I don't even have the pants I asked for the change on.

shanoma said:
lol...in the bitch-fit everyone had over that thread, no one even noticed that I don't even have the pants I asked for the change on.

I'm sorry, but SuperThaz armor is as far as I'll go, adding UltraSuperThaz armor as well for Rangers feels excessive.

Wiz said:
I'm sorry, but SuperThaz armor is as far as I'll go, adding UltraSuperThaz armor as well for Rangers feels excessive.

K, SuperThaz armor has DeathTouch as a worn effect on them, right?

Only the rogue version, because Obv SoD hates rogues, I heard someone in ooc say they talked to a gm to confirm it. These are the facts.

Back
Top Bottom