Wing Flags... Rules Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of like the issues with upper thaz and ToT and IP, etc. There are probably about 800 p/u raids for the PoLore relic quest thingies. Like 4 ringers and 14 noobs go kill some boss in nighmare but like nobody is 'flagged'.

If the best counterpoint you have is nightmare, just stop posting about this issue.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but there isn't any difference of any kind between nightmare and any other zone that requires keys to get to some encounters.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but there isn't any difference of any kind between nightmare and any other zone that requires keys to get to some encounters.

EDIT : Someone should probably be watching these things daily unless they really don't want to enforce the flagging rule anymore because it's more frequent than Meso killing babies.

Last edited:

Reread what was posted originally, that I responded to.

"There are probably about 800 p/u raids for the PoLore relic quest thingies. Like 4 ringers and 14 noobs go kill some boss in nighmare but like nobody is 'flagged'."

So we have sensationalizing, non specific examples, whiny diatribe, and encounters that exist only in vaguery. If this is the best counterpoint he had, then he needs to just drop it.

Perhaps I should have said "this vague reference to nightmare" rather than "nightmare" as i was referring to his example, and not the zone itself.

Great thank you, didnt realize it was on another website.

The rules are clearly stated on the website. On the website itself, it tells you to check specific forums for further information. The wiki is just another place that combines the two. The rules are the rules no matter where they are, we just provide many places to review and read the SAME rules.

There are not different rules on all three places.

I honestly couldn't understand what you were trying to say. The word counterpoint is meaningless in that sentence.

Hai. We have rules. We enforce them when we can. If we aren't around we have a hard time enforcing them, but that just means you got lucky. Keep breaking rules and you'll eventually get caught, be it MQ2ing, unattended macroing, or content skipping. Just cuz a rule is hard to enforce doesn't mean we will stop enforcing it. So I suggest you stop being dicks.

OP = Hi, Can you clearly state your rules in the policy plaza so i may read all the raiding rules so i know what is considered right or wrong ?

Response = Rules are rules, We dont care if we have them in multiple different places, Buried under posts, Under cars and trains. Know them or get punished sometimes maybe if we feel up to it.

i like, i like a lot. makes me feel warm.

Hai. I'll put it gently. We have no issue with explaining the rules. We have no issue with displaying the rules. In fact they are going to be moved expressly to the front page, so you don't even have to come to the cess pool that are the forums to view them. That takes time. No one but you assume they won't be posted.

In addition my response was more to the last few replys then the OP. I'd have quoted him if I was addressing him. Carry on regardless. You are really doing your part!

surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet, there isn't really much to discuss. literally everyone knows the rule on this but these guys it seems like. It's pretty cut and dry. It's much easier to assume ignorance than to render yourself accountable for your actions.

surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet, there isn't really much to discuss. literally everyone knows the rule on this but these guys it seems like. It's pretty cut and dry. It's much easier to assume ignorance than to render yourself accountable for your actions.

The policy will be cleared up and posted on front page according to Cyzaine. Thank-you, thats all that I think needs to be done and then I'd like to forget about it.

As for everyone knowing the rule except these guys.. the 2/3rds applying only if conflict between competing guilds came from someone in Twilight Underground... and when it was said nobody from TU disputed it... ironic eh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom