What's Rymy working on (as of 8-1-2018)

My focus has shifted recently due to issues with my development environment but I hope to get it back up soon.
Stuff I'm looking at now:
-Finishing implementation for parts of upper thaz and/or some Ikisith 2.0 zones.
-Fixing up other broken scripts.
-Jenrok combine rebalancing

Once my dev environment is fixed:
-Finishing the class tome I had mostly done. 2-3 more class tome ideas are in the mix next.
-Fixing group/raids to an extent (my first test iterations weren't complete but there are at least a few things I know I can do to make raids/groups less horrible).
-Shared mind zone crashes.
-All the other stuff from my original post that has been delayed / partially completed.

Another friendly reminder, /bug works! Use it! Also another reminder, if you think something is broken, back it up with objective parses when applicable and it will strengthen your cause.

Last edited:
@Rymy
Since You're looking at Jenrok combine items, note that the ring is really only useful for monks with the current implementation of fists being reliant on dex and str.

I know when the bracer first came out, they ended up making multiple versions to benefit all of the classes.

Perhaps we could have multiple versions of the ring to benefit the classes that can use it? From a beastlord perspective, it doesn't do much :/. Maybe a magic focus instead of magic damage? I don't know.

Another friendly reminder, /bug works! Use it! Also another reminder, if you think something is broken, back it up with objective parses when applicable and it will strengthen your cause.

Rymy is doing a hell of a job. Let's help him. Do this ^, before you do this -> 'Shit doesn't work, cause I say so!'.

Also a reminder to my self... :rolleyes:

So I had a slight 6 month hiccup in my dev environment not working. Taryth graciously stepped through re-creating a dev environment from scratch and figured out that literally changing a "1" to a "0" completely fixes my situation and now I'm up and running.

My class tome I had mostly done is now all done and will be released in the next week or so.

Silent Halls is ~50% done. I don't want to rush it like I did with the Forest of the Fallen release so no exact ETA is scheduled.

Fortunately the major bugs that I was going to look at have for the most part been fixed by Taryth (group/raids, Shared Mind crashes).

I want to look at bring bard scaling to a more reasonable level than it's currently at and then I have some other future things to look at as well as some ongoing bugs that have been neglected for a while.

So I had a slight 6 month hiccup in my dev environment not working. Taryth graciously stepped through re-creating a dev environment from scratch and figured out that literally changing a "1" to a "0" completely fixes my situation and now I'm up and running.

My class tome I had mostly done is now all done and will be released in the next week or so.

Silent Halls is ~50% done. I don't want to rush it like I did with the Forest of the Fallen release so no exact ETA is scheduled.

Fortunately the major bugs that I was going to look at have for the most part been fixed by Taryth (group/raids, Shared Mind crashes).

I want to look at bring bard scaling to a more reasonable level than it's currently at and then I have some other future things to look at as well as some ongoing bugs that have been neglected for a while.
cool stuff, any word on FoF dragon?

I fixed one of the zone crashes in FoF on 3/21. I haven't seen that zone crash since then. Whether or not that effects the dragon in that zone is essentially a coin toss.

Still, the info is much appreciated, makes more sense to move a raid force there now, and give it a go :) (Thank you)

Super nice patch today; new Warrior tome looks very interesting! Can't wait to exp and use it :p

On that note, it's not added to the options at the token vendor in the Refugee camp. Please put it up there, so we can get exping! :D

I'm working on The Silent Halls, which is the next progression raid zone. The scope of this project has expanded to include a small questing area for 5th seekers+. I won't give out too many spoilers but I will say that questing area is unlocked by unconvential means and there will be a new spell for all classes.

I don't want to set a date and feel rushed like I did in Forest of the Fallen but I want to say it's soon.

Last edited:
Exciting news! Do pure melee get anything in place of lack of a new spell? Not that monks or warriors really need anything, just curious mostly.

Back
Top Bottom