What's Cole Working on [as of 2020-3-5]

Technically, the zone has been active and running this entire time, I just make a way for players to get there. It runs fine now, and if it doesn't once players get there, then obviously your characters are not progressed enough.

I have one incomplete dialogue with someone that is interested in the streaming. We can also just record footage and upload it somewhere to share?

An ideal way would be to send a group of players with a player from each guild.

Best case scenario everyone watches a stream and the zone crashes, right?

Looks like Tevinter will assist us with the recording/streaming. I need one/two player(s) from each of the main active guilds to fill out a group. Post or Message me on discord if you are interested. Probably 5-15 minutes depending on how successful you are and my judgement. Keep your loot/findings.

Looks like Tevinter will assist us with the recording/streaming. I need one/two player(s) from each of the main active guilds to fill out a group. Post or Message me on discord if you are interested. Probably 5-15 minutes depending on how successful you are and my judgement. Keep your loot/findings.

I want fame for this idea. This was brought up by me as a way to promote like 3 months ago!

Thank You.
Thanks everyone who helped with feedback.

Most of the balance is through. Fixing some crashes.

Next patch will have some balance notes.

Working on next few things, mainly itemization.

Hello

Working on a LOIO sub-quest finale. Previous to that I was working on a reward-type script (Quests need rewards)

Working on and testing loot for a new raid encounter within LOIO, higher tier.

Implementing loot for the third raid encounter to the Possessions, higher tier.

Spoke with Slaariel, got his vision for the end of tinkering (To remain true to his vision and hopefully finish and get approved some of his work.)

Reading through some of the player assisted development threads for ideas and to give comments. I would like to revive both the PAD forums with artistic quest/book/lore, and the Suggestions and Requests forums.

Thanks again.

Could fishing be implemented in LOIO? Considering turtles hate me, that would make for a less boring endeavor :p

An extremely unlikely thing to get put in but I would like a tinkering/fletching quest to improve the arrow making rig from the vah. Upgrade from 1 dmg to 10dmg arrows.

Finished a raid fight. Needs approval and a patch.
Working on and testing loot for a new raid encounter within LOIO, higher tier.

It might have a hardmode.

Current projects after that are:
A 6-man, and another raid (possessions)

The 6-man will be difficult with greater experience rewards, have a non-traditional named spawning mechanism (two types), and have randomized class quests. This is the final tinkering installment also.

More updates on 6-man dungeon.

Zone will include global multipliers that players can use to adjust zone respawn rates (-30% to +30%), and increase and decrease difficulty, rewards, and experience (-30% to +30%).

Individual mobs will also have mechanics that players can interact with to strengthen the mob, thereby also increasing the difficulty (damage/health) and rewards (exp/cash) on a fight per fight basis.

These two mechanics scale multiplicatively.

Back
Top Bottom