Valor B loot

Thinkmeats said:
So 18 trash mobs total guarding 4-8 pieces of minis loot (ave 6-7) and then Enthann's loot himself?

subtract enthann loot cause he atm is impossible to beat. I think even forsaken wouldn't be able to get him down with the new changes. Enth is a whle different conversation about difficulty for that tier.

But yes minimal trash which takes longer to kill each than a 2 statue pull in IP. In ratio to numbers and difficulty, its about the same clear time. Sometimes shorter sometimes longer depending on which mobs spawn.

And GOD more time having to clear will just make is more annoying and very unfun. Its already a pain to clear now with more mobs its gonna be tedious and boring. That was the fun of valorb. Fun trash but minimal then a hard mini to kill.

Now its prison with thaz bosses to kill.

Malluas said:
subtract enthann loot cause he atm is impossible to beat. I think even forsaken wouldn't be able to get him down with the new changes. Enth is a whle different conversation about difficulty for that tier.

But yes minimal trash which takes longer to kill each than a 2 statue pull in IP. In ratio to numbers and difficulty, its about the same clear time. Sometimes shorter sometimes longer depending on which mobs spawn.

And GOD more time having to clear will just make is more annoying and very unfun. Its already a pain to clear now with more mobs its gonna be tedious and boring. That was the fun of valorb. Fun trash but minimal then a hard mini to kill.

Now its prison with thaz bosses to kill.

According to Wold, Enthann in his new form is intended to be Upper Thaz difficulty. That seems fine for his loot.

Xeldan said:
According to Wold, Enthann in his new form is intended to be Upper Thaz difficulty. That seems fine for his loot.

ok good at least someone said that. He never said that till the ninja change.

I know G2 my point being the added mobs will make it even longer than the usual 3 dragon clear in IP (trash leading to Farg, Yash and Deyranni) for a zone half its size.

Malluas said:
ok good at least someone said that. He never said that till the ninja change.

I know G2 my point being the added mobs will make it even longer than the usual 3 dragon clear in IP (trash leading to Farg, Yash and Deyranni) for a zone half its size.
So there are now 20 trash for 5? loot mobs which you get 2 loots each time. And the loot is getting upgraded. Seems well worth it to me.

Xeldan said:
Also, which 'upper thaz difficulty' would this be refering to. I think upper water boss is just about as hard as plaguefang.

Back
Top Bottom