Vah quest tree ultra megathread

Bug in the SK sword for Vah, plus flags not set.

I finished the rescuing part of the Vah, but whenever I talk to Nevaldan Rehn he says that I need to rescue the last Vah in Torment. However I've done that, and that Vah appears when I activate the Vah camp in Southern Wastes of Tarhyl..

Would I be able to get flag set for that?

Also, got my SK sword thanks to help from Zaela, however Vahir Ghan still gives me the script for the mercy pieces and not the new script. However, I type "how do I do that" as per Zae and I managed to get the text for the next step and my journal entry has been updated. But I think something is amiss because the Vah still gives me the script for mercy.

Can I get someone to look into?

Thanks

Alright. Two things seem to be amiss in this quest

1) Script for SK vah sword (2nd set), does not show when I talk to Vahir Ghan (Still the script for the first sword shows), although in my journal the script for the 2nd set does show
2) When I talk to Nevalden Rehn he still sends me on quests to rescue the Vah in torment, which I have already done, I think it's a flag issue. I think I might not be able to finish Vah until this is fixed

Do I need to petition this? or post here to have fixed?

Look at post #317 about your 2nd concern. I had the same question as you and that was what I was told by a dev.

Recently Downed mielech on my sk Zorr, handed the dagger in he went invun and all that. (yes i had 20 souls) and no <a sane froglok> popped for me to finish the quest up. Tried putting petition in game, went unanswered as of yet.

ive got everything i need for the arrowmaking rig but when i Sorysia Laythen she gives me the 2nd option to start the talk but stops after the first 2 and doesnt give any other cmds and doesnt take the items,

i have all the HPs up to last set and got the First Ruin hp last night and did the chat/hand in fine so im not sure what to do ive double checked and talked to everyone she just doesnt give me any more prompts after first 2? ive also talked to people a couple months ago that have completed it said they did everything i did bug maybe?

you can not do turn in until you receive the quest check /cm journal active
Arrows Dont Grow on Trees

Desert Bughunting

I have a quest "Desert Bughunting"
stating Araghin asked me to bring "Pristine Carapace"(s) from scrabs in the desert to him. I do not remember completing this quest and Araghin Vahl does not acccept Pristine Carapaces from me.

Advisor spawn in FG is a little ridiculous its 5 day spawn and it doesn't seem to spawn on its own.
Maybe this should be looked into. All the other assassination stuff is 3 day spawn and doesn't require player to kill something else.

Think my character might be bugged or something, cuz i can't seem to be able to get the next set

of assassinations quests from Mira. So if a GM/Dev would be able to look into this, and see where

the problem is (if there is one), that be great. Character name is Rotax. thx

After comparing flags with a person that had already completed it, I think I figured out my own problem.

Last edited:
Am I missing something or am I bugged. Slaar checked me other day and said my flags were fine but needed to overhear the conversation first.

Cannot get meat quest for Nuchre I have been at camp 4 or 5 times and hailed everyone and gone through every possible conversation dialogue but can't get the conversation to trigger. Done thsi before on Eleazer without problem.

Is it possible that Nuchre is too far into quests or just very unlucky?

Edit a guildie tried and couldn't spawn the conversation either, as a side note Mira is not in a tent which may or may not be relevant

Further edit checked and I can trigger repeats of all of the conversations so do seem to be bugged.

Last edited:
Please could you answer the above. By the way I'm talking about Nuchre not Eleazer who has completed that quest.

I went into the camp and went to every NPC and every conversation tree and still cannot trigger the meat quest.

The traveller thinks I have overheard the conversations between Haryn and Mira and replays them

If I have missed something can you inidcate please

Last edited:
Araghin Vahl is a thief!

Hello all.

I was on my shaman, Dian, trying to complete the "Building the Future" side quest. i had the update in my journal asking that i go collect all three cornerstones, which i did.

I picked up my third cornerstone tonight, went to talk to Araghin Vahl at the camp and hand in all three stones. I put all 3 into the trade window, clicked trade, got a MASSIVE lagspike, and i lost the burning cornerstone and got the two others.

Then I handed both the ysthar cornerstone and the one from lake starfall back in to try and complete the turn in, and i got the emberflow stone and the deep ocean stone back, so they somehow swapped.

I refreshed, gate to athica and checked my bank, i checked though all my bags and got nothing. Either way, Araghin Vahl ate my Ysthar cornerstone. i have screenshots of the time it happened and the messages saying I received the burning cornerstone and the deep ocean cornerstone too if that helps at all.

hope i can get my cornerstone back,

Dian the shaman

Petition for a reimbursement for the Ysthar Cornerstone. Include in the petition that Tao already posted an approval for the item reimbursement in the vah quest megathread.

Back
Top Bottom