Upcoming spell changes

BST Murk Collar - I'd really like to see Bst Summon Murk Collar go raid wide like Clr Murk Beads. Individual clicks with a minor cd for every pet after every wipe is just pointless and puts you under the gun while doing a box recovery. I couldn't imagine a Mage/Bst combo constantly raid recovering.

BST Spirit of Tearing - Add some kind of component that would make it more worth while. "Tearing" to me would indicate maybe a small mana tap, either for self or group.

BST Murk Collar - I'd really like to see Bst Summon Murk Collar go raid wide like Clr Murk Beads. Individual clicks with a minor cd for every pet after every wipe is just pointless and puts you under the gun while doing a box recovery. I couldn't imagine a Mage/Bst combo constantly raid recovering.

If you think that is bad try playing a mage. Not only do you summon your pet, weapons, and armor then you have to do it for everyone. I am against this idea if it goes to the person's inventory but if it auto goes to the pet then that would be cool if you also made it work for mage summon armor.

Oh, I do play a Mage also... just refuse to box and recover two pet classes together.

How hard would it be to make them lore? I really don't think it'd be any more annoying than getting rods in your bag as a melee.

Straight to pets would be ideal, but on a mass scale I'm sure the coding on that would be tricky.

Oh, I do play a Mage also... just refuse to box and recover two pet classes together.

How hard would it be to make them lore? I really don't think it'd be any more annoying than getting rods in your bag as a melee.

Straight to pets would be ideal, but on a mass scale I'm sure the coding on that would be tricky.

Inconveniencing a lot of classes to provide a tiny convenience to one is just bad.

Collars being lore would suck, I like putting several on a druid I'm boxing in case the frog dies while I'm farming. There's usually a lot of down time while a raid is forming, you can summon a bunch of collars and hand like 4 to each pet class in the raid while waiting for stragglers to join and get buffed.

Reducing/removing the recast would be cool though.

Yeah the only way this works is if they can go straight to pets (and if that can happen its great), but lore or to inventory is a nerf or just terribly annoying and gonna cause bugs(people fill inventory then cant get mod rods, poof loots, etc)

I tried long ago to no avail , maybe there is a way something could be done to make this happen though, /cm buffblock mage Gruplok Rods (as a Cleric). If there was a way we as players could buffblock stuff like mod rods, collars, gruplok rods, etc... It would make things okay.

I'm not saying I have the answer, but single cast with a cool down sucks. I do agree that any direct summon item should be blockable though.

What if the summon Collar spell instead summoned a no rent "box-o-collars" that had 20 charges of 'summon collar'. the box being lore. then you just accept your one box-o-collars and leave it in your inventory as a non pet caster, or as a pet collar you have enough collars to last the raid and beyond.

you could make it both in single target and raid version then and you'll make most folks happy.

Back
Top Bottom