To Play in the Forest - coi

For the record, Rinbo has only 1 point of MR. If you're getting resists, it's the spell resist formula being wacky.

Oh, and there's a way to do the quest easier that nobody has ever seemed to notice that hinges around some of the stuff I've said about the CoI quests since ever, so there's that, too :toot:

Thinkmeats said:
Oh, and there's a way to do the quest easier that nobody has ever seemed to notice that hinges around some of the stuff I've said about the CoI quests since ever
If you mean getting people to help instead of trying to solo everything, then I'm confused. After someone does the quest, wouldn't that make it increasingly difficult to help someone else with the quest, even if simply due to the limited number of uses on the prod? I'd gladly help some friends on this one if I could, but I don't know how that'd be possible except through advice, logging on their character and doing it for them, or logging on alt (mine, theirs, or otherwise) stalled at that point in that quest line for the specific purpose of assisting others in that quest.

If I'm barking up the wrong tree from a mis-assumption, please correct me. Otherwise, is there simply something I'm missing (as is usually the case)?

Is rinbo charmable or would something that easy void your quest attempt?
:tinfoil:

The way TM said
tm said:
don't think you'll be handle mean 'ol Rinbo,
makes me wonder if you cant just charm him or use other fun things on him. is this prod the same one from shadowdale where you zap the wildlife? Is that not the actual enchanter spell which is a nuke/stun? Does he just ignore your attempts to attack him or is immune to snare/root/charm/whatever menagerie of abilities you have?

lotox said:
The way TM said makes me wonder if you cant just charm him or use other fun things on him. is this prod the same one from shadowdale where you zap the wildlife? Is that not the actual enchanter spell which is a nuke/stun? Does he just ignore your attempts to attack him or is immune to snare/root/charm/whatever menagerie of abilities you have?

Yes it does seem to be the same prod that Rinbo gives you in Shadowdale, and it does seem to be the enchanter spell. You might be right on with that snare idea.

Back
Top Bottom