the nice guy list

I'll start this off by saying that I am very much biased. My nice people list would have to be topped by Tani/Amalthea. Irelc, Dagmar and Hugh would be high on that list as well. Others who would make the list include Xoranath, Antinnia and Narvil. I have a few old school players who, even though they do not play anymore, would be on the list: Kelity, Volkov, Woldaff and Nepthes to name a few.

i too agree with all those names irelc was the one who inspired me to make a cleric hes done very well for the lower level pop

Thanks Brickey. You were always one of the best people from WT.

The below list was generated by Burglecut (RobbyBenson24), but I would certainly add this cool cat to that list:

Methril

Sincerely,

The real Brickey

Coolest/Most Helpful off the top of my head:
  • Langdorn (the nicest, most helpful, most selfless)
  • Irelc (lvl 55-57 exp king, friendly, helpful)
  • Gortuk (fountain of knowledge, selfless)
  • Uskim (in his grumpy way)
  • Raxton (in his grumpy way)
  • Thorlash/Kraun (in his slightly less grumpy way)
  • Grinkles (because duh, although I've never had an interaction)
  • Matbar (also because duh)

Ponden was the nicest guy I ever knew on this server. Some other guys too, but man Ponden was a fun dude to game with.

I should include Elitra and Jericho also. If not for them, I would have never met Liam and Melwin on a more personal basis.

I should also thank everyone who directly contributed to making each iteration of whatever guild name I made work. That's a huge list though. I'll just thank Eyate, Arakan, Luther, Mirak, Krugz, Grizz, Dranis, Budrick, Cinn, Jadn, Atrus and Ponden here for that, as those folks contributed as much time/effort as I did on a regular and continual basis at different times.

Also, I owe a wealth of thanks to Strujo, for originating one of my favorite gaming terms ever. Weo.

Last edited:
Shazu/Lenox/Aaloo. Met up with him IRL in Chicago. Nicest dude i've met ingame. Let me crash at his place a few times.
Ekyu the player. Always sarcastic with everything he says but is always down to help a bro out. Also met in Chicago/drank some mad dog with him in Indy.
Kiseble. Wealth of knowledge. Hung out most weekends irl for the better part of 3 or 4 months in Chi town. Never heard the dude speak a bad thing about anyone.
Poct/Foct. Biggest troll. Nicest guy irl. Bought me a case of beer in Seattle so my flight to Japan would be easy.
Zhak/Podge/Harney. Spent many a night on vent reminiscing with this dude. Met him in Okinawa, took care of me and my boys. Got me kicked out of a strip club.

It's crazy how this server has brought me into contact with some of the closest friends I have today.

Only one person mentioned Antinnia ? Anyone that puts up healing squishy people doing the same tier events for 3+ years non-stop deserves to be praised- especially when it's not even an official raid night !! That woman is the bomb digiddy...

I'm not ashamed to say I am totally selfish and am all about me- USUALLY... not always ;) i always try to help out the NEW noobs (but those don't come by too often lmao)

i dont care what people say jarh is amazing most dont know her her favorite color or anything shes the shit! bestest of buddies you could ask for

Jarh was a pretty nice guy, amirite?
Throwing_up.gif

Also Im seeing a lot of zurkka and zero draelyn you guys are awful

That said zurkka is my #2.

Also ponden owns.

And tapein.

And cinn.

shoutouts to every rogue in existence.

Myke for being a filthy macroquest user who got me loot.

shoutouts to arhagn and kiseble for vouching me into exodus or something

felyn, tinkaa, ikaa , whoever else I'm forgetting like regasin maybe.

Faelus, Gtoo, Flicks.

Cyzaine and meyers or whoever else fixed shadowknights.

I will even thank Nwaij.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom