the king of the hill event thread

Hopefully next time they can do something like strip weapons and maybe colored armor to help differentiate teams. Having people run around with two handers that could practically one shot people was pretty dumb.

More snowballs would be nice too. Maybe cut the animals out since that got really confusing to try to tell which ones were charmed and which were loose.

I played Dukenukem and my fame went to Pinder.

Leveling the playing field would be my best suggestion. Zero xp and no gear on toons. Having all the same race/class for the event would have been good also. Those poor gnomes... Snowballs against trolls was lawl.

Having a small timeout once you died would be good. I think it would have encouraged a little more strategy and made it less of a zerg rush. :)

A clickie that summoned stacks of snowballs would have been good. They ran out really fast.

If there was a way to turn off any attacks except ranged it would be good also.

It was a fun night. Thanks for the effort Woldo and Taryth.... even if Taryth was murdering everyone.

All the same race/class is important. Monks and bls are bad ass with no gear. Troll regen...

OK, I ran a query to try and do best-guess for who your mains were. Some are clearly not right, but I can move that fame by hand.

Here is the list of people who received fame. IF I GOT IT WRONG, THIS IS THE ONLY PROCEDURE THAT WILL MAKE ME FIX IT:

Petition with what character was awarded fame, and who it should really go to. Example: "Wrong fame for Snowball event, fame went to Dev-Taryth, should have been Admin-Woldo"

If you don't provide the from and to character names, I am instructing people to delete petitions until you do. We have too much going on to hunt this all down. Help us out here.

Dukenukem
Enemapump
Cest
Moralsecks
Qell
Aileja
Kirinyo
Swiftur
Fukboy
Abortion
Thuy
Daju
Dreun
Timba
Allucard
Gares
Valathiel
Pusziegalore
Mmmmmmmmmnmmmmm
Bloodfarts
Redneck
Tevinter
Savagependown
Abitter
Hajik
Galelor
Estelli
Zukazuka
Eldarian
Strugglesnuggle
Bagwine
Tuvian
Fobnar
Lleoc
Letos
Rasiz
Melson
Egho
Glocry
Smegmabukkake
Taknurupskirtz
Cookiepuss
Qtach
Novuh
Glopun
Dildofaggins
Custardchucker
Liilllililiilli

what I took from this post.... I won't be trying to recruit Liilllililiilli into a group.. I'd just spend the entire time trying to spell the name haha

Back
Top Bottom