The High Tier Raid Issues Megathread

Silosobi

Dalayan Pious Diety
This thread is for discussing all of the biggest problems and imbalances with the higher tier raid game. There are currently 6 raid guilds that do this content, which account for about half of the players online at any given time. Please do not use this thread for bringing up specific problems with item X or encounter Y, instead this thread is for discussing larger, and more general problems.

Turuj Tome Trade-Ins: This is something that was originally intended to be available in Turuj, once players defeated Rujik. Turuj is currently the source of class tome 3s and 4s, which are integral parts of character progression. Because they are random drops, each with a 1 in 45 drop rate, it is very hard to get a specific tome you are looking for. Many players have literally raided in this zone for years without getting all of their class tomes. The trade in mechanic would allow players to trade in other class tomes that rotted for the one they need. It would cost exponentially more for each tome, so that it is verging on impossible to obtain all of an individuals tomes this way, however it would allow players to fill in the gaps they are missing without too much trouble. This is a necessary change for a number of reasons, the simple fact that the RNG is so high for such a big part of progression is one, but additionally, it would reduce the congestion currently seen in turuj. (which is probably the most contested raid zone in the game right now). As long as there is no trade-in mechanic, guilds will never be able to progress past the zone, and essentially have to kill it forever attempting to get 6 tomes for each of 18 raiders (plus players rotate, and join/quit guilds). On top of all of this, Vitali did the leg work to write the script to put this in game, so it shouldn't be a big burden on the Devs to actually put it in the game.

T12-13 gear lacks stats: Most of the T12-13 gear in the game was made by the retired Dev-Marza. At the time he made it, pretty much all on tier characters had maxed out stats, and stats didn't matter beyond that. He opted to put a many odd/unique effects on this gear in "trade" for stats/hp/mana. Since then, most of those effects have been nerfed or removed, and over cap stats have gained usefulness. This issue really plagues nearly all high end Marza gear, but it causes the most issue for monks, who now utilize overcap DEX and STR for their dps. Nobody thinks that every item should be an obvious upgrade in all ways, however higher tier loot should be an upgrade/stronger in general, and right now, for monks (and a lesser degree others), this is just not the case.

Loss of Channeling: Once upon a time Channeling gave 1% spell crit for each point. That has since been changed, which was a large nerf to casters and healers alike. It would be nice to gain this power back through some other mechanic, but in the mean time, all of the old items that were balanced around Channeling could really use some buffs/tuning.

These are the three largest issues that come to mind for me. They all effect a huge portion of the current SOD playerbase. There are a ton of other smaller, and more specific issues with the game, but I really think these are three that almost everyone would agree on and really love to see fixed. Anyone else is welcome to bring up any other issues they think should be worked on, or discuss the stuff I mentioned.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/The_Dark_Shroud
That item has 0 reason to have -50 dex.... it has 0 worn attack, relatively low AC, no focus effect, no INT. A relatively lackluster hat that only bard/rogues use because they dont have any other t13 options, because the t11/12 hats they can wear dont offer very much to them. Removing the DEX penalty would help make it more desirable for monk, and adding 20 or 25 cold damage would make it a potential option for a ranger as well as fitting thematically with the monster (she drops some cold touchy gloves.)

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Solanerus,_Drape_of_the_Frozen_Star
This item suffers from Bad Proc Syndrome, making it worse than Fae Robe or Flawless Crystal mail in a majority of high tier raid situations. Really its a problem of overall game design, but boosting the proc rate on this item would help make it more desirable and justify its crazy rarity.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Undying_Loyalty
every high tier melee has been asking for this item to have stats since it was put into the game, and for good reason. Currently its worse than class bracer for a monk, an item you can get from void worm in spires. Rogues wear it for double attack, bst use it in range because they have limited duration increment options. Rangers only use it to make sexual predator buff last longer. Maybe give it +25 STR/DEX, or +2 double attack instead of +1, change the clicky to the old monk thaz arm effect maybe? I can only imagine the sounds of disappointment in the year 2025 when a new guild progresses to rujik and gets double bracer on their very first kill.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/The_Matron's_Grasp
go look at the 3 or 4 other threads, countless post with many ideas for why these gloves from BW should be a clear upgrade over ones from serizus in terms of DPS.

The entirety of the prime twins loot table is pretty below-par loot for a pretty difficult fight. Either buff the loot or make the fight easier. The shoulders are desired by wizards/bards, but im not sure if it has any other loot that people would actually equip over the other high end items.

Kara'kadar dropped loot that looked like it was from lower thaz but the fight was probably the single hardest encounter I've ever done in this game(mostly due to the fact that is was overtuned, and on paper the idea for the fight makes sense, but do to not being able to move backwards underwater, and not being able to have a tank class as the ramp tank, it just doesnt function as intended in reality). I have never been more disappointed after killing a new monster(the realization after beating Thaz1 that it would have no loot and upper thaz would never be released is a close second) It was made even harder when the mobs HP regen rate was raised through the roof due to it not resetting properly after we killed it by zerging it over and over(we probably pushed 25k raid DPS during some of our attempts). This encounter probably needs to be reworked or the tank damage/frontal cone damage tuned way low, as making the smallest error in moving the mob essentially 1 shots a majority of your raid, or overaggro on a mob that has tank aggro AND using veil.

Olaghar's Ingenuity could use a HP/mana boost, or replace the channeling with +5 evocation or something.

Prime Warden Jenrok, does this mob work? Eniva the Troubador, does this mob work?

Jubor Tribe in Turruj is crazy long/tedious/a lot of effort to yield 0 opus and a rot class tome, probably something that should be looked at.

Is Rohk's Diamond still on Rohk, the Traitorous Hand's loot table? The last on that dropped was on 6/9/2014 (June Ninth, Two thousand-fourteen).

wildcard item: http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Eclipse
I've never thought this item was very good, but some people have a super hard on for it. It suffers from Lack of Proc Syndrome, making it less powerful than many other easier to obtain BP's in a lot of situations. Mana con 9 at a point in the game where wiping isnt due to people not having large enough mana pools just isnt very useful. The clicky on the item is the only redeeming factor other than having higher stats than other items, which in almost all situations is effectively useless.

The turruj tome trade in thing should be put into the game, it would make the world a better place and I dont think any player is against the idea. Nobody likes to farm turruj basement for years for like 3 books some dude needed because he missed it the last time it dropped, which just happened to be the one raid he missed in 2009 because his pool was on fire.

inb4 quality thread with tons of good ideas gets ignored, not a single item or encounter changed

Last edited:
There was also this thread talking about how focus effects basically top out at tier 10. Seems relevant.
Yeah, I'm all about this too. Its actually a good arguement to regain what we lost in channeling. I didn't list because it seems more like hopeful thinking, and the others just seem like things that were supposed to be in game/fixed years ago... but this really should get a look at.

The weird thing is... all these item changes are relatively easy for Devs, all of the item changes could be made in a single day, and massively improve the player experience.

Yeah, I'm all about this too. Its actually a good arguement to regain what we lost in channeling. I didn't list because it seems more like hopeful thinking, and the others just seem like things that were supposed to be in game/fixed years ago... but this really should get a look at.

The weird thing is... all these item changes are relatively easy for Devs, all of the item changes could be made in a single day, and massively improve the player experience.
theres much better things to do like make 4.3 inaccesible if 4.2 is active

I've never thought this item was very good, but some people have a super hard on for it. It suffers from Lack of Proc Syndrome, making it less powerful than many other easier to obtain BP's in a lot of situations. Mana con 9 at a point in the game where wiping isnt due to people not having large enough mana pools just isnt very useful. The clicky on the item is the only redeeming factor other than having higher stats than other items, which in almost all situations is effectively useless.

The problem you're statng isn't a problem with eclipse, it's a problem with the bp's that have way too good of procs for what they come from.

The problem you're statng isn't a problem with eclipse, it's a problem with the bp's that have way too good of procs for what they come from.

The problem is little to no progression in the game for so long makes it so items with pure stats/focus upgrades become less desirable then other loot with broken procs (at this point pofrost robe really) are better. A 2 ft bp with mana con 9 and all those stats is a good bp, pofrost bp just offers something more since you do not need the stats to farm turruj basement for the 200th time.

Pretty much what lleoc said, and the fact that BP procs arent normalized, so they become way more powerful on mobs that pulse a bunch of small AEs. Ideally they should be balanced against the damage dealt, something like (listed proc %)x(damage dealt/3000). All those 300 damage AEs only have 10% of listed proc rate chance to go off. The big 6k nuke actually doubles your proc rate (makes sense that the massive explosion that nearly kills everyone would trigger something, and the pebbles contantly being tossed at you might not). It would probably make sense to do the same thing with meele procs, but those don't have the same balance issues.

Prime Warden Jenrok works as far as I know, he is just tuned too high. We put a good bit of time into trying to kill him, and there is an AE phase, where even with two clerics group healing, or COTB, its nearly impossible to keep everyone alive. If that bit got toned down some, the fight would probably be doable.

Turuj Tome Trade-Ins: This is something that was originally intended to be available in Turuj, once players defeated Rujik. Turuj is currently the source of class tome 3s and 4s, which are integral parts of character progression. Because they are random drops, each with a 1 in 45 drop rate, it is very hard to get a specific tome you are looking for. Many players have literally raided in this zone for years without getting all of their class tomes. The trade in mechanic would allow players to trade in other class tomes that rotted for the one they need. It would cost exponentially more for each tome, so that it is verging on impossible to obtain all of an individuals tomes this way, however it would allow players to fill in the gaps they are missing without too much trouble. This is a necessary change for a number of reasons, the simple fact that the RNG is so high for such a big part of progression is one, but additionally, it would reduce the congestion currently seen in turuj. (which is probably the most contested raid zone in the game right now). As long as there is no trade-in mechanic, guilds will never be able to progress past the zone, and essentially have to kill it forever attempting to get 6 tomes for each of 18 raiders (plus players rotate, and join/quit guilds). On top of all of this, Vitali did the leg work to write the script to put this in game, so it shouldn't be a big burden on the Devs to actually put it in the game.

haha cause you have tiny legs!
short.jpg

Since a lot of questions are around content that I had made in the past (honestly it has been awhile at this point) I feel like I should at least try to shed some light in to what I was thinking at the time.

Trade in was a neat idea and it was kind of ambitious of me at the time to claim that I was going to have some turn in system created. Honestly I am not even sure if the rest of the dev team knew or was on board with the idea from the get go. I just felt like it was a reasonable solution to the fact that tomes are an important thing and having them rot with no way to make use of them seemed like an awful waste, because as I am sure people who raid this tier know, there are far too many tomes to effectively farm a specific one.

The problem was I honestly did not want to devote the time in creating a script that handled the turn in with points and etc. The script its self would not be hard to make by any means, just long and tedious. It looks like someone spent some time creating a pseudo script of sorts to help out if ever a thing was wanted by the dev team (again not sure on this), but even from what I saw it would still take some effort on one of the devs to make it functional. Honestly it would be easier to have some kind of indicator on the actual item itself that recognized it as a tome (that flexed by tome type ikkisith, emberflow, etc), but off the top of my head that would probably require a source change. It would be much more flexible and would definitely clean up such a script.

Anyway, the bottom line on the tome change is that it was a thing I did on my own and there is a chance the rest of the dev team was not a fan.

T12-13 gear lacks stats: Most of the T12-13 gear in the game was made by the retired Dev-Marza. At the time he made it, pretty much all on tier characters had maxed out stats, and stats didn't matter beyond that. He opted to put a many odd/unique effects on this gear in "trade" for stats/hp/mana. Since then, most of those effects have been nerfed or removed, and over cap stats have gained usefulness. This issue really plagues nearly all high end Marza gear, but it causes the most issue for monks, who now utilize overcap DEX and STR for their dps. Nobody thinks that every item should be an obvious upgrade in all ways, however higher tier loot should be an upgrade/stronger in general, and right now, for monks (and a lesser degree others), this is just not the case.

There is not a whole lot to add to what has been said here. Yes in terms of stats I tried to opt for more interesting effects on some items, if the effects themselves were changed to be of almost no impact then it is possible the items are sidegrades at best to a tier or so below depending on.

I do want to add though that the fact that monks scale better with the base stats of DEX and STR could be particularly bad due to the fact that for most classes those stats are near capped at the time and I opted to add things like CHA or want not in favor of DEX and STR.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/The_Dark_Shroud
That item has 0 reason to have -50 dex.... it has 0 worn attack, relatively low AC, no focus effect, no INT. A relatively lackluster hat that only bard/rogues use because they dont have any other t13 options, because the t11/12 hats they can wear dont offer very much to them. Removing the DEX penalty would help make it more desirable for monk, and adding 20 or 25 cold damage would make it a potential option for a ranger as well as fitting thematically with the monster (she drops some cold touchy gloves.)

The item has -50DEX since DEX is the accuracy stat it was at the time mostly a flavor thing and impacted people only slightly (if at all). In return you got 2 double attack which without the DEX penalty I probably would have left at 1 and maybe upped the stats slightly else where. The double attack still offers more dps to a few of the classes listed on the hat than pretty much anything else which means that it will remain desirable. It is now awful for monks ya, but I mean that is not really something I could have forseen. Personally I don't think this item was even worth bringing up as a problem item, it has its place and it used.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Solanerus,_Drape_of_the_Frozen_Star
This item suffers from Bad Proc Syndrome, making it worse than Fae Robe or Flawless Crystal mail in a majority of high tier raid situations. Really its a problem of overall game design, but boosting the proc rate on this item would help make it more desirable and justify its crazy rarity.

Most people that fight Nylastra won't even see this item given how rare it is now. Her loot table was really large so some of the less useful items I just made their drop rate abysmal but left them off there since it seemed kind of unfair to remove them completely. Honestly at this point I wish I had.

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Undying_Loyalty
every high tier melee has been asking for this item to have stats since it was put into the game, and for good reason. Currently its worse than class bracer for a monk, an item you can get from void worm in spires. Rogues wear it for double attack, bst use it in range because they have limited duration increment options. Rangers only use it to make sexual predator buff last longer. Maybe give it +25 STR/DEX, or +2 double attack instead of +1, change the clicky to the old monk thaz arm effect maybe? I can only imagine the sounds of disappointment in the year 2025 when a new guild progresses to rujik and gets double bracer on their very first kill.

This item is a little weak I will agree. I don't think that asking for it to have a decent amount of STR/DEX is unreasonable, however I don't think 2 double attack is a good idea. I really didn't want to make it this huge stat bracer when I created it but things have changed and some classes rely more heavily on these things now.

The entirety of the prime twins loot table is pretty below-par loot for a pretty difficult fight. Either buff the loot or make the fight easier. The shoulders are desired by wizards/bards, but im not sure if it has any other loot that people would actually equip over the other high end items.

I think, and I might be wrong, but I think that some of the loot from this fight was nerfed. From what I remember some of the dev team did not like that there were encounters in The Overgrowth that were arguably more powerful than the harder (current) ikkisith content. Due to this I ended up nerfing this fight rather significantly, and I think the loot in turn got knocked down some as well. The fight is probably still difficult but it is no where near its original status. They used to be around tier 13+, you can imagine they have been nerfed a decent amount from there for a frame of reference for where the loot and difficulty should be.

Kara'kadar dropped loot that looked like it was from lower thaz but the fight was probably the single hardest encounter I've ever done in this game(mostly due to the fact that is was overtuned, and on paper the idea for the fight makes sense, but do to not being able to move backwards underwater, and not being able to have a tank class as the ramp tank, it just doesnt function as intended in reality). I have never been more disappointed after killing a new monster(the realization after beating Thaz1 that it would have no loot and upper thaz would never be released is a close second) It was made even harder when the mobs HP regen rate was raised through the roof due to it not resetting properly after we killed it by zerging it over and over(we probably pushed 25k raid DPS during some of our attempts). This encounter probably needs to be reworked or the tank damage/frontal cone damage tuned way low, as making the smallest error in moving the mob essentially 1 shots a majority of your raid, or overaggro on a mob that has tank aggro AND using veil.

It makes me sad that this fight didn't work out as planned. Not that I guess I am too surprised given how it is to move in water. I actually nerfed this fight a lot from where it used to be. It was probably close to unkillable before. Really if I could change it I would remove the ramp tank/cleave mechanics so that at least you could move the boss without having to worry about him cleaving down the whole raid. In turn I would probably up the frequency of the Esca damage. Would probably make the fight more manageable. Again, same as twins, the loot is probably on target for where the fight should be, the fight is just probably too hard.

Prime Warden Jenrok, does this mob work? Eniva the Troubador, does this mob work?

Jenrok works just fine. Something to keep in mind, and I don't think this has changed. He is the hardest 6 man fight in the game right now, and I designed him to be. He should be incredibly difficult, and he might seem impossible but I think it is doable. Last time I looked his loot was largely untouched I believe and some of it is still very nice. Some people might know of the ring that I believe Anti got was changed after it was acquired but I think it was said the other items were touched too at the time so I think the items were in an okay state after that.

Eniva has a ton of debug messages for whenever she was engaged to help figure out why she was not functioning properly I never got to see it in action however so I think she is still broke.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I might post about some other stuff that has been mentioned in the thread but this is all for now! Please remember I am not an active member of the dev team any longer when reading all of this.

Last edited:
Since a lot of questions are around content that I had made in the past (honestly it has been awhile at this point) I feel like I should at least try to shed some light in to what I was thinking at the time.

Trade in was a neat idea and it was kind of ambitious of me at the time to claim that I was going to have some turn in system created. Honestly I am not even sure if the rest of the dev team knew or was on board with the idea from the get go. I just felt like it was a reasonable solution to the fact that tomes are an important thing and having them rot with no way to make use of them seemed like an awful waste, because as I am sure people who raid this tier know, there are far too many tomes to effectively farm a specific one.

The problem was I honestly did not want to devote the time in creating a script that handled the turn in with points and etc. The script its self would not be hard to make by any means, just long and tedious. It looks like someone spent some time creating a pseudo script of sorts to help out if ever a thing was wanted by the dev team (again not sure on this), but even from what I saw it would still take some effort on one of the devs to make it functional. Honestly it would be easier to have some kind of indicator on the actual item itself that recognized it as a tome (that flexed by tome type ikkisith, emberflow, etc), but off the top of my head that would probably require a source change. It would be much more flexible and would definitely clean up such a script.

Anyway, the bottom line on the tome change is that it was a thing I did on my own and there is a chance the rest of the dev team was not a fan.

There is not a whole lot to add to what has been said here. Yes in terms of stats I tried to opt for more interesting effects on some items, if the effects themselves were changed to be of almost no impact then it is possible the items are sidegrades at best to a tier or so below depending on.

I do want to add though that the fact that monks scale better with the base stats of DEX and STR could be particularly bad due to the fact that for most classes those stats are near capped at the time and I opted to add things like CHA or want not in favor of DEX and STR.

The item has -50DEX since DEX is the accuracy stat it was at the time mostly a flavor thing and impacted people only slightly (if at all). In return you got 2 double attack which without the DEX penalty I probably would have left at 1 and maybe upped the stats slightly else where. The double attack still offers more dps to a few of the classes listed on the hat than pretty much anything else which means that it will remain desirable. It is now awful for monks ya, but I mean that is not really something I could have forseen. Personally I don't think this item was even worth bringing up as a problem item, it has its place and it used.

Most people that fight Nylastra won't even see this item given how rare it is now. Her loot table was really large so some of the less useful items I just made their drop rate abysmal but left them off there since it seemed kind of unfair to remove them completely. Honestly at this point I wish I had.

This item is a little weak I will agree. I don't think that asking for it to have a decent amount of STR/DEX is unreasonable, however I don't think 2 double attack is a good idea. I really didn't want to make it this huge stat bracer when I created it but things have changed and some classes rely more heavily on these things now.

I think, and I might be wrong, but I think that some of the loot from this fight was nerfed. From what I remember some of the dev team did not like that there were encounters in The Overgrowth that were arguably more powerful than the harder (current) ikkisith content. Due to this I ended up nerfing this fight rather significantly, and I think the loot in turn got knocked down some as well. The fight is probably still difficult but it is no where near its original status. They used to be around tier 13+, you can imagine they have been nerfed a decent amount from there for a frame of reference for where the loot and difficulty should be.

It makes me sad that this fight didn't work out as planned. Not that I guess I am too surprised given how it is to move in water. I actually nerfed this fight a lot from where it used to be. It was probably close to unkillable before. Really if I could change it I would remove the ramp tank/cleave mechanics so that at least you could move the boss without having to worry about him cleaving down the whole raid. In turn I would probably up the frequency of the Esca damage. Would probably make the fight more manageable. Again, same as twins, the loot is probably on target for where the fight should be, the fight is just probably too hard.

Jenrok works just fine. Something to keep in mind, and I don't think this has changed. He is the hardest 6 man fight in the game right now, and I designed him to be. He should be incredibly difficult, and he might seem impossible but I think it is doable. Last time I looked his loot was largely untouched I believe and some of it is still very nice. Some people might know of the ring that I believe Anti got was changed after it was acquired but I think it was said the other items were touched too at the time so I think the items were in an okay state after that.

Eniva has a ton of debug messages for whenever she was engaged to help figure out why she was not functioning properly I never got to see it in action however so I think she is still broke.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I might post about some otther stuff that has been mentioned in the thread but this is all for now! Please remember I am not an active member of the dev team any longer when reading all of this.

trolling you on d3 got you to change fish mob. my job was done at that point.

Thanks for the post Marza, please come back and Dev for us (or at least come back and tweak your items some to account for all the nerfs and monk/channeling changes).

Prime Twins are still just too hard for the loots, but maybe if they dropped two loots instead of one, they would be worth doing to try to get the one good item. They are harder (mechanically and time wise) than your average 2 item raid mob, so I'm not sure why they only have one loot.

I really don't think Prime Warden Jenrok is possible right now. We put a lot of hours on him, and the whole fight is challenging, but the kiting AE phase that happens around 50% from my memory (even though its all just time based) is just too random and intense. We tried it with two clerics, and used call of the blessed on that phase, and still never got through it with 6 people remaining. If that phase had the damage toned down like 20-30% I think it would be possible.

Last edited:

The best items in the game are the ones that offer something other items do not, even if the impact is small its pretty much always better than stats +1. The only class where this is even an exception id imagine are monks because they seem to be the only class that would care about stats +1. I still think however this bp is very nice, and I think it is pretty dang cool overall. The problem is like Lleoc said I think, it doesn't offer really much in the way of anything new. It is just a nicely stated BP with a clicky, that while useful doesn't really stack up to something like a spell reactive proc that contributes a non negligible dps increase for doing absolutely nothing other then wearing it. Not to mention you could always just throw on Eclipse for about 1 second and use the clicky like that. Which is something that is really dumb in my opinion.

Thanks for the post Marza, please come back and Dev for us (or at least come back and tweak your items some to account for all the nerfs and monk/channeling changes).

Prime Twins are still just too hard for the loots, but maybe if they dropped two loots instead of one, they would be worth doing to try to get the one good item. They are harder (mechanically and time wise) than your average 2 item raid mob, so I'm not sure why they only have one loot.

I really don't think Prime Warden Jenrok is possible right now. We put a lot of hours on him, and the whole fight is challenging, but the kiting AE phase that happens around 50% from my memory (even though its all just time based) is just too random and intense. We tried it with two clerics, and used call of the blessed on that phase, and still never got through it with 6 people remaining. If that phase had the damage toned down like 20-30% I think it would be possible.

Prime twins are maybe too hard, the main thing I remember nerfing I think was their hp, and if I recall correctly it was only during the final phase. Could be wrong about this though. Outside of the shoulder item when it had Channeling on it though I don't remember people really caring much about their loot. Also one of the items from the Prime Researcher was removed. Likely for good reason. It was a spell usable by druids and wizards that did massive aoe dmg but had a very long cast time and a reasonably long cool down. Might still be in the spell file though haha.

I remember watching you put some pulls on Jenrok, but I don't recall you doing the wind phase very often. It has been awhile but I thought the AoE dmg during that phase wasn't that bad unless you were standing too close to the wind torrents or Jenrok was near you. I do however know that the water phase the aoe dmg was very high, and that in combined with the damage and need to kite during the wind phase would most certainly mean a wipe. I am pretty sure that I actually reduced the hp of the add during the water phase though to make the dps requirement of the fight lower since I felt like it was too demanding for current gear levels. Still, it might be too difficult, but it is a fight that would need to be tuned very carefully given how hard it is supposed to be.

I have myself considered coming back, if for no other reason then to finish/fix the content that I have currently in the game. But I am not so sure about how the other devs feel about that, I don't feel like I left on the best terms after all. It has however been awhile and a lot has changed for everyone I am sure, so maybe things would work out.

Back
Top Bottom