The Dare Game

phroggonalog said:
Odigh, 53 (or 54?) wizard, Freeport

I realize that a couple of those duels are in South Newport, in the arena...I promise that there was NO interference of ANY kind from anyone else. If necessary, I will discount those two duels!

You have proven your manliness. Your reward shall be a pair of most manly Dem's Aliminium Pants to wear on special occasions.

Ykari07 said:
Cuwi vs. a stack of Chef's Ultimate Sherry.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/AlterEgo_Datch/EQ000125.jpg

:hmph: Since I can't get past 200 no matter what I do, I'm submitting this as a completed dare. Complete with proof that I started below 25 on Cuwi.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/AlterEgo_Datch/EQ000120.jpg

Whoops! I forgot it only goes to 200, so a drunken victory is yours to claim.

Your reward is that a GM will manually set your alcohol tolerance to 250, so that you can always drink more than anyone else. Also, from now on GMs are obligated to give you something to drink if you happen to run into them.

Ashleigh666 said:
OK WELL....i have come to conclusion that anlir bloodscalp is pretty much impossible to move ANYWHERE. thanks wiz. gosh. but here are all my others. i have platemail illusion..i figured that wasnt much of a real buff but if i HAVE to do it over i guess i will. :hmph: find me another person to pull to the gate, wiz : )

This does not fulfill the conditions of the dare!

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
gold_gunder.JPG

While I cannot accept all of those items, because some are simply yellow (not purestrain gold), you easily completed the challenge with honors!

Your reward for such an effort will be a title, any title, as long as it has something to do with gold.

Daelius said:
damn screenshots, but here they are, and all large presents too! All were given to the recipients prior to them posting in this thread, if they have. Merry Christmas!

Such a merry christmas! Your reward, of course, will be something special on christmas' day. But not until then!

roark said:

I reads the books and makes the stuffs..

You are such a good little scholar! Your reward is 2 shiny new AA points, for knowledge is power.

Here is the tally from the first round of challenges:

Victors
Aadla - Lemons of Dalaya - December 10th
Gunter - Ron's Gold - December 10th
Daedeus - Christmas Charity - December 10th
Aanallain - Copper Delivery - December 10th
Cuwi - Drinking Binge - December 10th
Kade - A Dateline Special - December 10th
Cheyanne - Hungry Hungry Hippos - December 10th
Fahyim - The Duelist - December 10th
Godal - Bookworm - December 10th

Failures
Finster - Daredevil - December 10th
Faelus - Making Marks - December 10th
Temellin - Sickboy - December 10th
Elulu - Mistress of Trains - December 10th
Haruto - Ten Ways to Kill You - December 10th

I need some time to brood on punishments, but they will be doled out.

seferon said:
dont forget finster failed

ps: yw finster :toot:

OH I HATE YOU

I was just looking at that list and was like "man, I ain't gettin punished sweet"

Wiz said:
Whoops! I forgot it only goes to 200, so a drunken victory is yours to claim.

Your reward is that a GM will manually set your alcohol tolerance to 250, so that you can always drink more than anyone else. Also, from now on GMs are obligated to give you something to drink if you happen to run into them.

Fucking sweet. Xar is gonna hate me by the end of the week.

Ykari07 said:
Fucking sweet. Xar is gonna hate me by the end of the week.

I should have gotten drunk before each one of my duels...

by the way Wiz, I most likely don't have access to SoD until Jan. 14th...will I still be able to claim my prize then?

If it wasn't for my friend being lazy as hell and never leaving so I can get onto the internet I probably could have done my dare, though a few of them would have been hell to reach lol. If after Christmas a router manages to come into existence I shall try to ensure dare completion in the round after said router comes to exist.

BTW, I will post the screen shots I did manage to acquire when I can get back online again on the comp I used to get the shots.

Haruto said:
If it wasn't for my friend being lazy as hell and never leaving so I can get onto the internet I probably could have done my dare, though a few of them would have been hell to reach lol. If after Christmas a router manages to come into existence I shall try to ensure dare completion in the round after said router comes to exist.

BTW, I will post the screen shots I did manage to acquire when I can get back online again on the comp I used to get the shots.

Sir your deadline has passed

I know it passed, was just saying I would post the shots I did manage to get incase anyone wanted to see them.

Back
Top Bottom