The Dare Game

i'm curious as to what the punishments are, the rewards have been pretty good so far (not actual rewards, just the creativity of them)

I managed to get like 4 of my 10 zones of exceptionally quick deaths I think. But being able to play maybe an hour or 2 a day if I'm lucky as of late made it pointless to try em all, especially sinec at least 2 or 3 of those zones would have taken forever to get to lol. So I await my punishment. :tinfoil:

Haruto said:
I managed to get like 4 of my 10 zones of exceptionally quick deaths I think. But being able to play maybe an hour or 2 a day if I'm lucky as of late made it pointless to try em all, especially sinec at least 2 or 3 of those zones would have taken forever to get to lol. So I await my punishment. :tinfoil:
Ashleigh666 said:
uh. i failed. :(
Finny said:
I need an extension. Tests + projects + finals = I'm not done by my deadline (today)
Temellin said:
So being sick and feeling tired I decided I was sick and tired of it and called it after a few more failed, frustrating, and not too funny attempts :( :(

pansies.

Malleus said:
Yes, thats how they steal all our mobs and leave us none

*saving a Steel member the effort

Man, the tells that rurho gets from Mallas crying about how we're stealing Ruin's mobs are PRICELESS... They're usually along the lines of "You guys got here already? :( But we knew about this an hour ago!"

Then everyone signs off and we raid upper thaz and ToT.

Tempus said:
Seriously, how many threads do you guys need to shit on with this crap?
not to mention that Exo hasnt raidin in some 2-3 days now and pretty much all the targets we scouted 2-3 days ago were never killed since :p

Back
Top Bottom