The Dare Game MkII

Barding wasnt your first choice of a profession. You wanted to be a pirate.

Your dare is, for the next week, you are a pirate. You will talk like one, act like one, and sing bawdy sea shantys about mermaids and what occupies a sailor's wife while he's at sea.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/howto.html

make a wife of the sea, she has the courtesy
when angry at you, of killing thee
and better I'd say to die quick and free
than nagged low and slow
with a plump woman whose goal
is to indulge herself o' the bung hole

Assign me a dare

Myran
65 Ranger

Pitting factions against eachother and watching the ensuing chaos is wondrous fun. Having someone do the dirty work for you and watching the ensuing chaos is more so.

Your dare is to loot all 3 rust faction's factory key quest items and screenshot. Screenshots must include corpse+loot, so you cant buy the items or have them given to you. If you already have one, a screenshot of the loot on corpse is fine.

Assign me a Dare!

Rolfus, 65 Beastlord

Your dare is easy, you are to thwart Aytewi. While we are all pretty sure he is going to fail anyway, you are the voice of reason within your guild not to give in, and the taunting echo without, teasing him with a nugget of hope and snatching it away as he gets too close. Every time he wants to buy bane hugs, solicit a guild member to tell him theyll accept, and then laugh at him and tell him how his timbos are musty and his nappy weave makes you gag.

This was way more work than I was expecting. First I got two, then infected someone, reset.

MoP refused to either disease or kill me for over three hours. Then I died getting rust.

The real problem wasn't getting 6, but, wanting a challenge, 7. Without resorting to dueling PC's or eating NPC necro/shaman casted dots as a cheaty way, I had to get Spore Fever in Undercaverns, then get to Shrouded Isle for Mummy Rot w/o the massive splurt style Fever killing me. Died once figuring that out.

At the time of the below SS's, I was taking about 700 dmg a tick. Ironically, I gave my druid Portal Contagion running past him between the 2nd and 3rd SS's, but the 3rd is the only way I could think of to show all the disease names at once, by find a use for Touch of the Theron and happily curing them.

HolyQuestjpg.jpg

All7NamedSporeCursorjpg.jpg

All7Therondjpg.jpg

Assign me a dare!
Ithrak, Monk, 22.

Young monk, your left finger is depressingly ringless. Hearken! The Newport Guard wants to enlist you in their ranks, and it just so happens they offer a swanky ring!

Your dare is to complete newport ring 3 by the end of the challenge.

Assign me a dare

Brego, 65 Beastlord

Pants are binding and constrictive, especially for your large barbarian form.

Your dare for the next week is to be without pants at any and all times. Anyone catching you with pants on is a fail, and then you have to do something REALLY embarrassing. No pants.

make a wife of the sea, she has the courtesy
when angry at you, of killing thee
and better I'd say to die quick and free
than nagged low and slow
with a plump woman whose goal
is to indulge herself o' the bung hole

Best.

Bawdy.

Sea Shanty.

Ever.

You better be pirating it up in game!

Assign me a dare

Faldeney, 65 Wizard

You are weary of blocking attacks with your huge eruditian forehead, and vow to become better with 2 handed staves.

Your dare is to max that skill. Also you havent logged in in like 10 days. Not logging in is a sure fire way to not complete your dare.

werds and picture

Your conversation with Uzzdaar is just hilarious. Also, your ears, neck, and back are still bagged. Dont forget to re-equip that.

Congratulations on completing your dare! Your undying loyalty to and righteous cause in better understanding what plagues the common man has been fulfilled, and then some. Your desire to go above and beyond the parameters set is a shining beacon of light to us all.

Your experiences have taught you much, and granted you vast amounts of wisdom. Specifically, the amount is 10 AA points, and the tidy sum of 1k to further your research.

Pants are binding and constrictive, especially for your large barbarian form.

Your dare for the next week is to be without pants at any and all times. Anyone catching you with pants on is a fail, and then you have to do something REALLY embarrassing. No pants.

Fuck yes

WE'LL BE WATCHING BREGO!

Back
Top Bottom