The Dare Game MkII

Ikaa|LoveYums

Staff Emeritus
*EDIT* Running this game is a full time job, and im out of ideas. Im not taking dare requests any longer.

In the spirit of the original thread - http://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/showthread.php?t=13179

Welcome to the dare thread, wherein you may partake in a dazzling challenge of wits and skill. This is a thread wherein you, the daree, will be given a dare to complete in-game by me, the darer. The rules are as follows:

1) To play you must have an active SOD account (also known as the no zorlaft rule).
2) To receive your own unique dare, post the following phrase in this thread: "Assign me a dare" (in bold), followed by which character (name, class, level) you want the dare on. One per real life person.
3) You will be given a dare that you must complete in-game within one real week - this may be anything from item collection to visiting places to whatever - I will make something up just for you! When you have completed it, post screenshots in this thread of the character you named completing it.
4) If you complete your dare, you will be given a reward! What reward? It may be just about anything! Perhaps you'll luck out!
5) If you fail your dare, something horrible may or may not happen to you.
6) Discussion in this thread is allowed, even if you're not taking a dare. You may suggest dares to be used, but unless they're really good I probably won't use them.
7) There isnt going to be much rhyme or reason to the dares, their rewards, or their punishments, however, by participating, you accept that.

This is not a joke thread, and may end up being a horrible idea (Mk II), but I (Wiz) had it, and it's not like Chillville posters have anything better to do.

Appendix:
Screenshots is all I ask for proof of the dares, no need for a video of snowballing, etc, but if I found out afterwards that you cheated, you get banned forever.

Appendix #2:
If you happen to have a screenshot of a situation that would qualify towards completing the dare, that was taken before the dare was given, you may not use it as proof. So any screenshots finster happens to have of him feigning death in front of raid mobs before Dec 3rd are not admissable.

Ill be keeping everything here - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=puiZdLxWqd7c8uxG2luXUaw for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
Assign me a dare

Cuwi, cleric, 65

I did pretty well on my last one!

Your newfound love of the sauce has made you hallucinate, and you realized how much you hate creepy bats with their veiny wings and little clawed bat feet.

Your dare is to kill 100 of them, your proof will be a collaboration of many many bat death messages.

Assign me a dare.

Jose, 65 SK

Your dare is to spread joy and hope where there is death and sorrow. You will need to assemble raid wipe corpses into shapes that lift the spirit, such as smiley faces, or hearts, etc, and screenshot atleast 5 of them.

Your newfound love of the sauce has made you hallucinate, and you realized how much you hate creepy bats with their veiny wings and little clawed bat feet.

Your dare is to kill 100 of them, your proof will be a collaboration of many many bat death messages.

Screenshot or a log? Because a screenshot collage would be so very annoying. Not that I'd put it past you to make me do that :(

Man it's a good thing I have all wednesday off because this is gonna take awhile. Look out Gfay, here comes one ragingly drunk cleric.

PS - It actually just occured to me, do I get bonus imaginary points if I do this whole thing while ridiculously drunk?

Assign me a dare

Narnok, 30 Wizzy

You wanted to be a bard, but then dad started in with the whole "I have no son" bit, and you followed in his footsteps to pursue your arcane studies. Secretly you still dream of spinning tales of heroism.

Your dare is to visit North Newport, South Newport, and Athica, gather a group of different strangers in each city area (non guildmates, non friends) And live out your dreams of becoming a bard by telling them an epic tale of your choosing, or make one up! (epic tale is open to debate)

Man it's a good thing I have all wednesday off because this is gonna take awhile. Look out Gfay, here comes one ragingly drunk cleric.

PS - It actually just occured to me, do I get bonus imaginary points if I do this whole thing while ridiculously drunk?

If doing it drunk helps to silence the voices, then you go bat bashin while completely smashed.

Back
Top Bottom