The Dare Game MkII

Assign me a dare

Welowen, 65 Shaman

You are part of the Silver Crown Outreach to the Neighborhood Program, (or SCONP) designed to give back to the community. The community they have decided to give back to is the Blackscale.

Your dare is to announce yourself as a representative of SCONP and hug 20 different high ranking representatives of the Blackscale community in any or all areas of your choosing (however no random border guards or anything) and you must do it all completely buffless.

Assign me a dare

Tyrone, 65 Wizard

You are a pretty pretty princess, and are used to having people wait on you hand and foot. Your cruel and lecherous uncle the Duke however, has locked you in the castle in Fearstone.

Your dare is, using nothing other than shout and say (and tell replies, if someone sends you a tell first) convince 15 different people to bring you food, water, copper, jewelery, trinkets, gems, etc. No friends, no alts, no DCs, etc. Must be people you dont know, and you cant recruit help outside of fearstone or promise anyone compensation of any sort. While in Fearstone, you must stay in character, and cannot kill things or assist in combat in any way, othwerwise you might break a nail.

*edit* Opened it up to ooc.

Last edited:
Assign me a dare

Gtoo, 65 Cleric

Too often the users of god given powers forget any sort of combat prowess they knew as a younger person. Your childhood consisted of numerous instances of throwing rocks at the helms of local militia with deadly accuracy because you claimed to like the clang noise. To that end, you must regain the skill you once had in throwing.

Your dare is to max your throwing skill, with a catch. You may only throw things at city guards, and you cannot rely on magical assistance. No roots, no movement buffs, and so forth. You are once again a carefree child without the weight of the world on your shoulders nor your godly granted powers to assist you.

First to get a dare, first to finish. I think i deserve a second one for that sorta promptness :D

darecomplete.jpg

Back
Top Bottom