Stoneculler

Rouean_Onrielas

Dalayan Beginner
I was simply posting to see if it would be at all possible to move the proc on this weapon to the song window rather than the buff bar. This buff currently causes problems in many situations by eating a buff slot. I'm always rolling with 14 buff slots as I believe all other bards and rogues are/should be. The problem lies in the fact that if the weapon procs you can't be giantkinned or in another example you proc then a detrimental effect eats a buff. I know it's technically a buff but seeing as this is an epic which takes a very long time ,and a lot of work, to obtain. and its a bard useable item, I don't see why moving the buff to the song box would be too much of a problem. I just don't think using the epic should require the user to have to use 1 less buff or to lose a buff due to the weapon proc'ing.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this should be here or in classes in gear but if it's in the wrong place please move it to the right section.

I remember Wiz saying, that nothing else will ever go into the songwindow.

If you'd move this proc into the song-window people would bring up Screamstrike and other stuff and well - pretty sure Song-Window will stay as it is, Songs and Hots only.

shouldn't this thread be named 'a sharpened stick'? :toot:

edit: oh it got patched back :(

Well, it is a bard weapon with an instrument related mod on it. It doesn't seem hugely out of character for the thing to put up a song buff on a person, in comparison to a HOT or some random buff of a random weapon.

Not that I ever see it happening.

shanoma said:
fiery, pot4, melody, icea's...

weapon proc...

pally gheal...

BAM! Bye-bye zone.

It takes 7 to crash a zone not 6

At any rate this was a pure suggestion that Im not arguing any further. I'll let the Devs decide as they may.

Back
Top Bottom