Spell: Call of the Predator, a buff people care about

My argument is deathsave is a pretty powerful thing and like a lot of other things both Verant designed and Wiz designed in this game there was a hopeful naivete regarding the lengths players would go to squeeze out every possible advantage and power gain so the question is should that be catered to with nothing to offset it.

I've seen a few people make this argument (or maybe it was just you multiple times) but I find it pretty odd that some people seem to think it's unusual to want to give yourself the best opportunity to win.

I've seen a few people make this argument (or maybe it was just you multiple times) but I find it pretty odd that some people seem to think it's unusual to want to give yourself the best opportunity to win.
The only unusual part is complaining about the cost for that best opportunity, especially in regards to a circumstantially useful buff.

that's the problem, the only cost is Time Dollars and makes everyone have to wait around a little longer. What's the point?

The only unusual part is complaining about the cost for that best opportunity, especially in regards to a circumstantially useful buff.

How is having another life circumstantially useful? It is arguably more useful than having R:Aego (1300 more hps), yet R:Aego had its mana cost reduced to nothing when cast out of combat and has no recast. What is unusual about this request? Buffing has already moved towards being more player friendly, and I still think it has a little ways to go (anyone try leveling up a Shaman?)

I would agree that most buffs should last longer, SV should be on par with SSS as far as length of time.

Who plays a BL anyhow?

This guy does, and SV not being as long as SSS is annoying...also the recast on Cunning is annoying now when it does not stack with Vah back, but that is an entirely different subject and I've seen multiple people ask to get this changed...

So... how about that Call of the Predator? It still has that refresh time for some reason. Let us talk about it.

In all seriousness making a command or aa that makes ur next single target spell hit the whole group/raid, maybe something long the lines of of how soul bound is timer wise wouldn't be a bad idea... Im sure only kedrin would miss his enduring breath i mean innate lung capacity aa. Since we gotta sell an arm to get a leg up. I think this game is past the point where it need minor annoyances.

Last edited:
spamming db to keep a tank alive is not a good tactic, and the current mechanics already make it such that you can refresh it on a tank if it procs.

As things are now, we just spend an extra 5 minutes per mob attempt when doing progression things, because having DB on your entire raid can without a doubt be the difference in win or fail

also make cotp last a long time please

also make cotp last a long time please

It would be nice if CotP was 1500 ticks, the same duration as SSS and now SV (wiki told me 720 ticks but I think that is wrong)

However this post is about the Recharge time on Call of the Predator, Relic: Ward of Nature, and Dead Men Floating. There is no reason that these buffs have a recharge time other then them simply being forgotten when the buff patch happen.

Can this please be fixed. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom