Spell: Acumen of Dar Khura : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Relic: Jayla's Boon : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Glory of Enthann : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Empower : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Shiritri's Ward : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Relic: Cupola of Incineration : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Ancient: Modulative Conjuring : Recharge time: Instant
Spell: Relic: Blades of War : Recharge time: Instant

Ok out of every "buff" a raid would ever cast there is only 3 left that have a recharge time. Recharge time's were removed from most buffs to speed up recovery time. I believe these 3 buffs were simply over looked. However, if there is a reason for these 3 spells to have a recharge time I would like to request that the time on Call of the Predator be lowered.

Last edited:
Can we just switch call to battle to call of the predator and phase out rangers

yes please that .. takes forever to DB everyone .
Isn't it supposed to? I imagine by design it was never intended to be cast on an entire raid so the cost of doing so is the investment of time (and arguably money).

Isn't it supposed to? I imagine by design it was never intended to be cast on an entire raid so the cost of doing so is the investment of time (and arguably money).

I would be surprised if the recast time was intended to prevent casting it on your entire group before a fight, if this were the case I think it would have a significantly longer recast (somewhere around 5 minutes -- similar to Complete Heals). Currently it is 15 seconds which is just an annoyance.

I never said it was there to prevent entirely, just to deter normal people

Also the combined time to cast it on an entire raid is almost 7 minutes

I never said it was there to prevent entirely, just to deter normal people
Who is normal? Me, you, the guy who posted 4 threads about memblur, but hasn't played since @ 2009. As a group, this community is sort of strange.

Gerick played last Friday night, for what it's worth.

Anyway, it's not a buff for other people, but beastlord pet haste buffs have a 30 second recharge time, so that can be added to the list.

with the new timer on cooldown things can we just make all things instant refresh and if there not up you just get that msg? IE Chanter curses ect

No. That would require changing how spell timers work entirely and making the recast time in the client useless. There would also be no intuitive way to tell if a spell is up without trying to cast it, similar to the way AA buttons are.

All I did was change the message from "You must wait to cast that again" to "You must wait X to cast that again", nothing else was changed.

I was referring to cornel.
My argument is deathsave is a pretty powerful thing and like a lot of other things both Verant designed and Wiz designed in this game there was a hopeful naivete regarding the lengths players would go to squeeze out every possible advantage and power gain so the question is should that be catered to with nothing to offset it.

I was referring to cornel.

Just because I'm not playing Cornel doesn't mean I'm not playing. plus memblur was broke, and posting a thread got results; here's to hoping that something good and 6 man/solo friendly comes out of illusory sleight. and for what it's worth, being able to spam db seems off a bit from that spell's intended function imo

Back
Top Bottom