Special edition guild-specific raiding mobs

ryutakin said:
Pretty much the only non-two box armies are ll tier 1-2 guilds

Ruin raids mostly with single boxed characters. The exceptions are generally myself, Asura and sometimes a bard. With Asura and I its normally only until we get home from work and can log in. Not sure how we end up boxing a bard so often with 3 in the guild. Not to say we never field a bot heavy force when the need arises, but it is generally not the case.

ryutakin said:
Pretty much the only non-two box armies are ll tier 1-2 guilds

Chaotic Winds is also not a two-box army. They're nearly to the point where they've got an A team and a B team. :monocle:

iaeolan said:
Giggly was nothing special w/ 2-boxing. I mean damn, every top guild is ridiculous with 2-boxing. It's pushed to such an absurd degree that it's normal, making your post utter crap
eh, giggs was pretty darn 2box. i loved it, it was fun, being on vent with giggly and there being a whole 8 people on, and them being like, "oh snap, we've got a raid"

Allielyn said:
They're nearly to the point where they've got an A team and a B team. :monocle:
Phoenix Rising nearly got to that point one day, but something happened that changed the situation.

The difference being that I hear CW members are all in the guild because they like each other, not because they're forced to raid with each other because of their time zone.

Allielyn said:
The difference being that I hear CW members are all in the guild because they like each other, not because they're forced to raid with each other because of their time zone.

Truly a revolutionary idea.

Draxx said:
Exodus' specific mob:

The American Machine
Difficulty: Impossible because we love the flag and Jesus
Special Ability: Every time Exodus attempts this encounter, he is gauranteed to drop the Archaic frag that Nwaij needs. However, they are doomed to fail because Latten forgets to use "Resistaliance," and real Tinkaa is no longer their main puller. The one weakness to this encounter is political propaganda in the form of terrorist attacks.

Well, you sure showed me quality humor.

Back
Top Bottom