Special edition guild-specific raiding mobs

Wiz said:
Aww, did poor Dwaxx get offended?

I didn't get offended, but unlike some of the other burns you've posted in the past which have been grade-A fucking awesome, this was lackluster at best. Sorry.

Wiz said:
I was thinking about something like "any competition whatsoever" being Ruin's bane, but I couldn't get the delivery setup right.
You could have used the dreaded Competition Caterpillar.

Wiz said:
Deformer - Venerate
Approximate Difficulcy: One tier higher than Venerate
Special Ability: Cannot be killed, as by the time Venerate has gone up a tier, Tapein will have disbanded the guild again.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man it was Venerate that made NDHK my most hated raid zone ever. 3 hours to get to a named and wipe over and over - only to be told we HAD to go back there because we can't let relic dropping named's stand.

I still maintain that Tapein has this elusive leader like quality that's hard to find in a guy - how else does he get people to follow him after all he's done to guilds on this server? =P But yeah, lacks staying power. For him, my request would not be "go deeper" but "go longer". ;)

Spiritplx said:
Yeah, I can't say I get this at all. Someone learn me some Euro humour.
You should get out and get to know dalaya. I mean really, these aren't all that in depth in observation

Where is Exodus specific mob? Or don't we get one cause we have EuroTimewarpHax & get all the regular mobs anywasy, every time?

Nwaij said:
Where is Exodus specific mob? Or don't we get one cause we have EuroTimewarpHax & get all the regular mobs anywasy, every time?

Exodus' specific mob:

The American Machine
Difficulty: Impossible because we love the flag and Jesus
Special Ability: Every time Exodus attempts this encounter, he is gauranteed to drop the Archaic frag that Nwaij needs. However, they are doomed to fail because Latten forgets to use "Resistaliance," and real Tinkaa is no longer their main puller. The one weakness to this encounter is political propaganda in the form of terrorist attacks.

Draxx said:
Exodus' specific mob:

The American Machine
Difficulty: Impossible because we love the flag and Jesus
Special Ability: Every time Exodus attempts this encounter, he is gauranteed to drop the Archaic frag that Nwaij needs. However, they are doomed to fail because Latten forgets to use "Resistaliance," and real Tinkaa is no longer their main puller. The one weakness to this encounter is political propaganda in the form of terrorist attacks.
and you were trying to give wiz shit?...christ man

Giggly Schoolgirls' specific mob:

Jack-in-the-2-box
Difficulty: Impossible
Special Ability: Any characters being 2 boxxed are immediately ported to bind.

Nobody would die, but the mob would never get past 90% HP.

(Too true to be funny, I know.)

Zhak said:
Too bad you failed at even the pot shot

just stop trying to be funny, you suck at it

Sorry to offend the "master of comedy" that IS zhak. Besides trolling me on the forums of a game you don't even play anymore, you have failed at every juncture to be funny. What was an inside joke between the three of us you masterfully turned against me. Calling me unfunny must make you feel exceptional, because you definitely understand the jokes.

Also Gtoo shut your faggot mouth as well for the same reasons stated above.

Inactivity - Forsaken
Difficulcy: Nearly impossible(apparently)
Special Ability: Resistance to charms over 100k. When confronted by a raid of characters with charms and no other nice gear, it death touches. The only way to avoid the death touches is to reform your raid with new recruits from a recently deceased guild, farm Upper Thaz, and then get bored and all get banned or quit.

Brimztone said:
Inactivity - Forsaken
Difficulcy: Nearly impossible(apparently)
Special Ability: Resistance to charms over 100k. When confronted by a raid of characters with charms and no other nice gear, it death touches. The only way to avoid the death touches is to reform your raid with new recruits from a recently deceased guild, farm Upper Thaz, and then get bored and all quit.

the only thing that can quantitatively compare to the of epic in that post is the pacific ocean

Draxx said:
Besides trolling me on the forums of a game you don't even play anymore, you have failed at every juncture to be funny.
How many people who post in CV actually play?

Tarutao said:
Special Ability: Any characters being 2 boxxed are immediately ported to bind.
Giggly was nothing special w/ 2-boxing. I mean damn, every top guild is ridiculous with 2-boxing. It's pushed to such an absurd degree that it's normal, making your post utter crap

Back
Top Bottom