Shaman Spirit Graft Spell vs Blood Ritual tome

after messing around with the spell, i think the main problems are that the range is low and the hp cost is too high. it has big heal spell range even though its a quick heal. i think it should be increased to 200 range (from 90 - actually shorter than woundbane's 100), and the health cost reduced, possibly mana cost increased to offset it. right now one cast eats a quarter of your raid buffed hp which is pretty untenable in most situations. but honestly the whole spell should be scrapped. the idea of a manaless heal is cool but shaman is like the last class to give it to, since they already have the least mana problems.

i think something like a pbae dot + slow or a new pet that procs slow or something would be neat

A pet with something special would be really cool and different.
Since nowadays Rangers and Druids pets are way stronger than ours.

A pet with something special would be really cool and different.
Since nowadays Rangers and Druids pets are way stronger than ours.

Mooshie (ranger pet) died last night so I dont know how much stronger you think he is over Pokemon (mah pet)

Also, should just give is a higher level pet so we can use cool weapons on it.

After thinking about it a bunch, I really think the runic 2 should become a 4 or 6 tick disease dot, and the tome should have the hp requirement reduced

After thinking about it a bunch, I really think the runic 2 should become a 4 or 6 tick disease dot, and the tome should have the hp requirement reduced

looking for more reasons to get turruj arms are ya?! HUH!? PUNK?!

Back
Top Bottom