Seems pretty quiet these days

a few of us were really excited to find these tradeskill recipes in a hardly used zone, to discover none of them were in game so not to bother trying to figure out the ingredients. Although the npc gave each player a unique combination and if hailed wouldn't repeat it. So there was work put in to be "flagged" for receiving one.

I've been quit for a pretty long time and life in general is vastly different from when I was hardcore, but I've maintained for years that I would come back to finish the Refuge quest lines if they are ever completed. I think those devs are long gone though...

Reason 1) The game is a police state

https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/jailed-for-breaking-no-rules.29003/

read that post, pretty good example of "it's our sand box, screw you". Guess people don't like that attitude too much.

Reason 2) Corruption, hacks, and exploits.

-Listsold hack, The hack that helped many known high tier players get ahead. Get free T11 items by listsending them to yourself, yippie!
(some will say it's a rumor)

-Broken released content that gets exploited. As an example, broken T11-T13 mobs that get raided because of a glitched found or vendors that buy easy dropped items for 10k+ gold(Well that was an easy charm!)

GM and Dev corruption

-Do you have a GM or Dev in your guild? If you don't you might want to consider adding one. Everyone in the "in" crowd knows that they used to respawn and move mobs during raids, adjust damage, adjust resists, ect. Justified by saying "it's not working at intended". "We're testing the new content". Guess what, guilds trying to the same content without a GM Doesn't get that luxury, So yea, unfair advantage. You would think if they are testing the content in such a form they wouldn't be allowed to keep the loot ;) Once their guild is done with the content they go one step further and "buff" the content. Well it's too easy now that we are done with it.

That's my best guess man.

read that post, pretty good example of "it's our sand box, screw you". Guess people don't like that attitude too much.

-Listsold hack, The hack that helped many known high tier players get ahead. Get free T11 items by listsending them to yourself, yippie!

-Broken released content that gets exploited. As an example, broken T11-T13 mobs that get raided because of a glitched found or vendors that buy easy dropped items for 10k+ gold(Well that was an easy charm!)

GM and Dev corruption

-Do you have a GM or Dev in your guild? If you don't you might want to consider adding one. Everyone in the "in" crowd knows that they used to respawn and move mobs during raids, adjust damage, adjust resists, ect. Justified by saying "it's not working at intended". "We're testing the new content". Guess what, guilds trying to the same content without a GM Doesn't get that luxury, So yea, unfair advantage. You would think if they are testing the content in such a form they wouldn't be allowed to keep the loot ;) Once their guild is done with the content they go one step further and "buff" the content. Well it's too easy now that we are done with it.

lol

GM and Dev corruption

While this is a bunch of mostly insane rambling popular opinion often is. That is a problem. Also, Sabuti deserves significantly more jail time just for being Sabuti

Shards of Dalaya's perversions require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous letter; and second, a commentary on Shards of Dalaya's own prognoses. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. It seems clear that Shards of Dalaya never fails to offer up irrefutable proof that its fingerprints are all over the dagger that has been implanted to the hilt in our collective back. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that Shards of Dalaya has been fairly successful in its efforts to threaten the existence of human life, perhaps all life on the planet. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of lackadaisical peculators.

Even without the peevish ideology of mandarinism in the picture, we can still say that Shards of Dalaya's mendacious, irritating announcements disgust me, and everyone with half a brain understands that. Shards of Dalaya has repeatedly indicated a desire to impair the practice of democracy. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Shards of Dalaya's bootlickers so frequently attribute to Shards of Dalaya? The pestilential blathering of a bumptious crook is more like it. In fact, I have reason to believe that Shards of Dalaya is about to promote promiscuity and obscene language. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that what Shards of Dalaya considers a fair shake, the rest of us consider a repressive, humiliating, culture-stripping experience. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that Shards of Dalaya's hatchet jobs, which are constructions of dubious stability in their own right, are built on highly questionable foundations. Even so, I have a soft spot for pot-valiant thugs: a bog not too far from here. I think I've dished it out to Shards of Dalaya as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that heartless riffraff generally sit on their hands doing nothing while the rest of us are out protecting the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of the worst sorts of quasi-sanguinary pococurantes I've ever seen.

GM and Dev corruption

reading this post gave me a brain tumor. my argument is invalid anyways because i am a tier 13 oppressor exploiting pocket-dev having cheating scumlord who has trained more people than arcibu and sold characters for real life money. When im not busy expoiting sharn'rees loot table to get my enchanter a verdict, i spend my time finding ways to exploit this game so that I can form a guild with marza, slaariel, woldo, tarutao, taryth, jumbers, and nwaij so that we can kill green con tier 14 raid monsters and have their entire loot tables summoned directly onto our mains, alts, and banker toons (who by the way have enough money from said exploiting to buy multiple supremes). When im not busy poop socking this game, i go to a playground and give small children candy with razorblades inside and am a wanted criminal in at least 3 states.

Basically when im not busy 4 boxing and exploiting the listsold system, im using the euro timezone advantage to raid broken tier 13 content and having my personal crew of devs and admins summon loot directly onto my characters. Even though this post has exposed my dastardly ways, i still will not be punished for it. Must be rough being a SoD peasant

GM and Dev corruption

A+. Best post in months

reading this post gave me a brain tumor. my argument is invalid anyways because i am a tier 13 oppressor exploiting pocket-dev having cheating scumlord who has trained more people than arcibu and sold characters for real life money. When im not busy expoiting sharn'rees loot table to get my enchanter a verdict, i spend my time finding ways to exploit this game so that I can form a guild with marza, slaariel, woldo, tarutao, taryth, jumbers, and nwaij so that we can kill green con tier 14 raid monsters and have their entire loot tables summoned directly onto our mains, alts, and banker toons (who by the way have enough money from said exploiting to buy multiple supremes). When im not busy poop socking this game, i go to a playground and give small children candy with razorblades inside and am a wanted criminal in at least 3 states.

Basically when im not busy 4 boxing and exploiting the listsold system, im using the euro timezone advantage to raid broken tier 13 content and having my personal crew of devs and admins summon loot directly onto my characters. Even though this post has exposed my dastardly ways, i still will not be punished for it. Must be rough being a SoD peasant

same... i lace the candy with lsd.... way more fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom