Runic 2 for mage/bst

[Thu Mar 01 19:26:27 2012] You told Draeos, 'why do you guys not use the alcove?!?!'
[Thu Mar 01 19:26:52 2012] Draeos tells you, 'cuz killing a pull and respawning said pull'
[Thu Mar 01 19:26:55 2012] Draeos tells you, 'just to fix something'
[Thu Mar 01 19:26:57 2012] Draeos tells you, 'isn't our job'
[Thu Mar 01 19:27:13 2012] You told Draeos, 'i guess'
[Thu Mar 01 19:27:19 2012] GM-Nowaij says, 'dont see any ok'tar'
[Thu Mar 01 19:27:36 2012] GM-Nowaij says, 'but i guess i will eat all ghan and gru'niet i meet'

I guess Nwaij told me he would do it...

Its easy enough to leave the zone a mess to save your guild 5 min at the alcove... when other staff members clean it up though people might actually change things or make a rule.

Can you take the squabbling to another thread. This is about mage and beast pets not about guild bs guild playe vs player he did this vs they did that. Thanks.

Also, can we please hear from a dev regarding the changes.

Can you take the squabbling to another thread. This is about mage and beast pets not about guild bs guild playe vs player he did this vs they did that. Thanks.

Agree'd, I really want some to hear what the Dev's where thinking with this.........

I would guess its just one of the many things that didn't fit woldaff's image of what the game should be, so he changed it.

I never saw these pets be abused, their lack of mitigation makes it really difficult.

I keep hoping there is a greater plan here, but as time passes it seems less likely. Some changes were good/needed, but stuff like this one I really dont get, unless there is something that everyone is missing, including all the mages that actually use the spell...

Last edited:

ya pls

I would guess ...

Are you a dev/gm? then why is this needed?

I never saw these pets be abused, their lack of mitigation makes it really difficult.

I keep hoping there is a greater plan here, but as time passes it seems less likely. Some changes were good/needed, but stuff like this one I really dont get, unless there is something that everyone is missing, including all the mages that actually use the spell...

This has been said in the previous 2 pages, and we please be patient and wait for an official response.

stop dragging my thread about getting a better runic 2 into the mud, jeez.

I mean all the work and effort, i just feel the bst pet like the mage pet should aquire something useful as an upgrade, 3-4k life seems a pittance for the ammount of work.

@Kanwen
So wait you had a list from a dev(marza) of what not to do on specific encounters and when we don't have this dev listing things off for us and babysitting our raids for us we are the ones at fault? Da fuck that is some twisted logic, and to top it all off we haven't ever gone out of our way to specifically cheat an encounter, get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.

Sometimes I tell people not to do things while I am watching because I know they are problems and I just need to find solutions to prevent said "exploit" for being possible. HOWEVER. It is not the players job to know these things or to deal with them on a daily basis. It is something that I need to do. IF I tell you not to do something and you do it anyway that is bad. If you had no idea or another player told you not to do something then that is not so bad and no dev/gm should hold you accountable for that. Having said that I (and I already have said this), it is on me to fix said problems so that people don't have to hear about things or have lifts of things not to do. Because that is just dumb.

NOW ON THE TOPIC OF RUNIC PETS..

I never had a problem with their hp numbers like I said earlier in this thread (with my reasons), the over devs did not seem to care (or did not know) about their hp #s either. Just recently Woldaff has come back from hiatus and taken note of things and decided that is not how things should be and was the one to change things (pet hp is one of these things). He is pretty much the only person that can comment on this topic at this point.

well it would be nice to get a comment, on what bsts are gonna get in place for our runic 2, or what our pet is gonna get in addition from the spell, from him, or whoever he decides should work on this.
As it stands, bst runic 2, the 10 tiers of progression nets you a wopping 4k life? pretty sad :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom