RL Pic Thread ( new one )

Trying to post my pictures but it's not working from my computer. Every picture, no matter how small I shrink them still gets a filesize too large message (even though they are significantly under the upload limits). Tryin to use an online source to link my pictures. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to copy my pictures from facebook into photobucket or a similiar hosting website? Thanks.

Trying to post my pictures but it's not working from my computer. Every picture, no matter how small I shrink them still gets a filesize too large message (even though they are significantly under the upload limits). Tryin to use an online source to link my pictures. Does anyone know of a quick and easy way to copy my pictures from facebook into photobucket or a similiar hosting website? Thanks.

1.) Right click.
2.) Save image as dickshit.jpg.
3.) Go to tinypic.com.
4.) Resize and upload image.
5.) Copypaste URL here.
6.) Supply tags.
7.) Post.

Hurrr.

Me (skall) and the old lady

wi7er9.jpg

I started playing when Kerolynne was lvl 55 and mages were just about to get Monster Summoning.

Nick: Dunmord

This is a video of me trying to play the guitar, for the first time. I couldnt even plug the guitar because I was really nervous :D -really fun though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj7-Lp1iNZw

Last edited:
6012_161013510032_507740032_3854674_449158_n.jpg

Me at a pool hall in St. John, Newfoundland on my way to Afghanistan

and even though she's retired, for those who remember the real Miria, she's in purple

6455_531132954346_120502573_31301412_6735090_n.jpg

Last edited:
At the bar
33u4ox3.jpg

Mountain Warfare Training
wkg3eu.jpg

Oklahoma City Trip
fxb9de.jpg

Marine Corps Ball 2009 (top right)
2r2rp1l.jpg

And the Girlfriend's Favorite
24dni3c.jpg

Last edited:
My Boo
2qxpac8.jpg

Out with friends (seems to be a trend here)
vmugp4.jpg

West Palm Beach bar. NEVER EVER buy a drink out there. ($15+ dollars per drink)
50g020.jpg

And a couple from my first deployment in Iraq (lost most of them):

Me and my boys (far left)
dph6hl.jpg

Iraqi Police at our outpost
i2ps7o.jpg

Just sayin.. 90% of your posts on these forums are negative or chastising. 3 less pictures would have made it acceptable. Ok I get it. More pictures. Less talk. Trying to find yours.

1. I am not upset.
2. Show me anyone else who posted 10 pics.

Who gives a fuck how many pics he wants to post, there is no rule how many pics he is allowed to throw up. Why don't you stop being a dick and let the dude be. For fuck sake why do people on forums always have to be assholes. Christ how does this hurt you in any way if he puts 10 or fifty pics?!

I for one kinda like all the pics, get to see that not all SoD players are sad kids sitting in their parents basement, makes me think I should put something up....later thought i hear my mom coming....

Back
Top Bottom