RL Pic Thread ( new one )

Beard

Now that's a thinkin man's beard. Good Beard, sir. Now i'll need to trim and wait to send a goateed response to such a manly feat, in the meantime just go back to your mutton leg and stein of mead.

Now that's a thinkin man's beard. Good Beard, sir. Now i'll need to trim and wait to send a goateed response to such a manly feat, in the meantime just go back to your mutton leg and stein of mead.

I have no reason to hate you so much, but I do anyway. Like ugh.

Nephew:
29ypftk.jpg

Cousin:
2s4ud.jpg

My two favorite people.

Last edited:
Man you are allergic to everything/don't like anything.

i have an autoimmune disease, so my body hates anything and everything(i learned this the hard way)
tums even give me acid indigestion sometimes.

but no, i like a lot of things.

i drank mead from a goat horn. it smelled like old leather and tasted like apple juice mixed with syrup at room temp.

im not a big fan of sugar or syrupy stuff.

I'm sorry to hear your experience with mead was like that. It's only supposed to be served hot, any cooler temperature would make it very disgusting and syrupy. Why did you drink it from a goat horn?

"i have an autoimmune disease, so my body hates anything and everything(i learned this the hard way) tums even give me acid indigestion sometimes."
If you're telling the truth, then I apologize for my different way of typing, it's probably agitating your disease. I'm not an expert in pathography but I just read that Hitler had an autoimmune disease, it probably didn't make him evil but it sure didn't help.

That's probably too much right there, once again i'm sorry I didn't know about your condition. I'll think twice for posting anything you might read.

I'm sorry to hear your experience with mead was like that. It's only supposed to be served hot, any cooler temperature would make it very disgusting and syrupy. Why did you drink it from a goat horn?

"i have an autoimmune disease, so my body hates anything and everything(i learned this the hard way) tums even give me acid indigestion sometimes."
If you're telling the truth, then I apologize for my different way of typing, it's probably agitating your disease. I'm not an expert in pathography but I just read that Hitler had an autoimmune disease, it probably didn't make him evil but it sure didn't help.

That's probably too much right there, once again i'm sorry I didn't know about your condition. I'll think twice for posting anything you might read.

....yes. my inability to digest wheat has caused great hatred towards your choice of words.

and what? compare me to hitler? how dare you.
i am appalled and offended.

who knew you could be so hateful.

me

Long time EQ played (played from right before RoK release till right after GoD) Just joined SoD a bit ago... workin on Leveling up my newbie bard and shammy Aristus and Aristaad

My Baby
PC.jpg

Me
Qen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom