RL Pic Thread ( new one )

RL

future.jpg

I'm not one of those memorable chars on the Dalaya server, but I do pimp it out every chance I get. The best part is, if I talk about my normal topics I get weird looks and children cry, but if I talk about EQ then people roll their eyes and seem interested, real life, what a crock.

Who am I in the game you ask? Well I got my first character over lvl 20, Mylthon. I also have a 15 SHM named Colzixi. I can't play every day and when I do it's on limited time (even when you're unemployed people won't let you be), on the good note I've enjoyed this game since the Live days of Kunark and that Ice continent up until I quit during the war between RL and UO.

This picture was like eight months ago when I had a job......at a skate and surf store called Aggro. I was trying to pose for mah book, but I ended up using my avatar. Don't worry in the next edition I won't use that pic of me, I don't care about professionalism, but I do care about the resolution blur.

I am also in a silly movie of me on youtube showing side boobage whilst playing Pandora (Greecophiles rejoice) and I play a dead body in another. I'll post the trailer to the 'movie' I'm in at a later post.

As of now I think I've typed more in this post than the combined word count of all the other posts sans mine. Ugh I sound pretentious, I apologize I had a different edumacation growing up.

P.S. I'm pointing at the future.

Yeah yeah, its all a vain attempt to seem interesting to cover up some mediocre picture, unless you are being serious in which case thanks, i'm full of tales.

This is sort of Real Life pictures... well moving pictures, and it actually happened. I only wrote a few lines for meself and helped a bit with the editing, but either way let me know what you think.

Youtube link because embed doesn't work here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YbXyxFmNyw

This is part of what takes me away from EQ. In case you forgot which one plays SoD, it's the assistant/grip, not the loud mouthed braggart leading the disaster. I am working on removing the tales, but sometimes you don't have the proper tools to make it happen. It's like each new adventure inundates my real life with the cancer of chaos. Oh well, at least for one brief moment I was wasted right?

Last edited:
Ha ha, I think everyone who ever got issued a set of Navy coveralls uses them for oil changes, lolololol

Also, that vid is awesome

Last edited:
Thanks Dimmi. I'll keep SoD updated whenever I'm part of another video. Those coveralls are perfect for any job really. The cameraman kept calling them his speed suit as a reference to Venture Bros. After a few beers it turned into a drunk suit. A few more it turned into a slow suit.

Me and the reason I retired from SoD (at least for the time being)

And no, I'm not a midget, he's just over a foot taller than I am.

oct09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom