Ranger Thaz Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not convinced its entirely necessary for every single class to be exactly comparable to every other class at the exact same tier. Or that it should be possible with loot from the only 2 zones with comparable content.

P.S. You all DO realize that +1% worn haste is < 1% DPS increase, right?

Just throwing it out there. There still are undiscovered items ingame. Perhaps ToT maybe even thaz. Possibilities are endless.

Allielyn said:
I'm still not convinced its entirely necessary for every single class to be exactly comparable to every other class at the exact same tier. Or that it should be possible with loot from the only 2 zones with comparable content.

P.S. You all DO realize that +1% worn haste is < 1% DPS increase, right?
I'd just like to know why these 2 specific classes? They're pretty far apart in terms of class role,which along with Jayelle's statement leads me to believe it was more of an oversight than intentional.Yes I'm well aware that it's a very small upgrade, but then so are the 10/20 hp/mana upgrades that people decide to get, every bit counts.

ryutakin said:
Just throwing it out there. There still are undiscovered items ingame. Perhaps ToT maybe even thaz. Possibilities are endless.

With both Steel and Ruin having farmed the hell out of Thaz I very much doubt there are any items left to discover at that tier.There is the mythical 5th drop from Air Boss, when both guilds have killed him so many times and he hasn't dropped it either the drop is broken, the item doesn't exist, or the drop rate is so low the item might as well not exist.

For ToT I don't think there is some undiscovered 45% haste item for BST/RNG with how often those two guilds have farmed it,also Zaela wouldn't be pointing toward Sanctum if there were.

Allielyn said:
I was just about to say that.

Do we really need and want a homogeneous progression for every advance in raid progression we make? Why not just get rid of gear and replace item drops with a flag system that adds 1 to each stat for each raid mob. Sounds ridiculous, but this is what people consistently argue for

Just going to toss this out there, but Arraz picked up a 46% haste item lately that has rng/rog/mnk/bst/brd on it, Cowl of Choleric Impulse. If the lack of 45% haste for rng/bl isn't an oversight, I'm not sure what it is.

shanoma said:
Just going to toss this out there, but Arraz picked up a 46% haste item lately that has rng/rog/mnk/bst/brd on it, Cowl of Choleric Impulse. If the lack of 45% haste for rng/bl isn't an oversight, I'm not sure what it is.

Ngl, you must have Arraz's fomelo as your homepage or something. But ya I'm pretty sure this proves there is a upgrade to haste that is even better then Thaz pants that is ranger usable, but I don't see why this helm justifies a oversight on ranger/beastlord 45% haste.

Zaela said:
So much for my "46 is an upgrade for both 45 AND 44" theory.

Allie's post above sums up my views entirely. "Why those 2 classes?" Because I happened not to make a haste item for them in ToT, and then looking at that, went and made a similar-tier 46% haste item with all the melee dps classes on it. BLASPHEMY!

It's kind like how some classes get 25mana thaz augs and some apparently don't. And how cleric thaz arms are ridiculously good and irreplacable whereas no shaman pieces are, or how all the dual wielding melee dps classes get access to Screamstrike except rangers, or how all the healers except clerics can wear Bracer of Forgotten Battles or how only classes with Bane spells can wear Conviction or how only classes with disease spells can use Choker of Putrefied Gore or blah blah blah.

That's just how it is! And I rather like it this way, so expect more of the same wherever I'm concerned ^_^

I seriously hope this solves and not creates a ridiculous amount of posts which it seems has a pretty good chance :tinfoil:

Thizik said:
Ngl, you must have Arraz's fomelo as your homepage or something. But ya I'm pretty sure this proves there is a upgrade to haste that is even better then Thaz pants that is ranger usable, but I don't see why this helm justifies a oversight on ranger/beastlord 45% haste.

Actually, someone told me to fomelo you and look at it, then tried to convince me that it came from Emberflow.

The idea that every class needs to have the exact same haste % as every other class at every tier is the goddamn stupidest shit I have heard all week.

We all know the ranger click is broken. The haste part of the discussion (ONE PERCENT!!!!1111) is useless garbage. This thread sucks and is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom