raid XP

Even though the zones my guild is raiding now are probably the ones that other guilds could grind for xp before, it kinda sucked to raid for 4+ hours and not even clear exp debt. Raids are obviously purposed towards gearing up through nameds, but with an investment of that many hours it seems reasonable that I would earn some experience too.

I'm on the opinion of Gea: Raiding has a cool aim: the best loots you can get and also with these loots you can grind faster on normal exp areas.

If raid exp would be really great we not only would have the problems wiz says but also people wouldn't exp in normal zones. And that is an interesting part of the game also :):

Valero said:
If raid exp would be really great we not only would have the problems wiz says but also people wouldn't exp in normal zones. And that is an interesting part of the game also :):

You are mistaken. He doesn't want to increase the amount of xp for trash and have people single grouping them for absurd xp

Sorry if bringing this forth is a rain of my stupidity. But wouldent it be possible to make it so that there had to be so many people in the zone to make it so that the added raid exp was there. So then the person going there to absorb it Wouldent be able to do it unless the had a full raid or what ever number of people it would be for that zone?

Back
Top Bottom