Raid Strategies

Man I always found learning strats to be the most fun part of the raid game. We got handed a few here and there and it was all good, but learning as a group of 18 with people throwing out suggestions then FINALLY getting it right was a blast.

Either way, if people want 'em handed to them then I guess that's their choice.

I know the strats are prob useless now, just grab one of many dead T13 Tank accounts and ur good 2 go.

ps: did they ever fix T13 content? I know people were just downing those mobs with glitches and getting free phat lewt.

This kid is killing me, he is like the energizer bunny of trolling. How do you stay so fresh and original?

I know the strats are prob useless now, just grab one of many dead T13 Tank accounts and ur good 2 go.

ps: did they ever fix T13 content? I know people were just downing those mobs with glitches and getting free phat lewt.
you seem to be super tinfoil hatty about high tier players. at this point i cant tell if you are a super elaborate troll or just need to seek help.

someone make him revert back to that instead of our current form where we go afk bio and periodically ae taunt....

I can't speak for everyone but all higher tier players I know have earned all their gear legitly, and have played for years. People usually play on this server for the challenge not to have stuff given to them. We continue to test strategies out, and figuring out Undercity 3 years ago was some of the best raiding I've ever been apart of. Its not my place to give strats that my friends have works so hard to figure out away, but it doesn't mean were being malicious. Honestly raids are far more fun when you band together and figure things out. That being said I won't berate you for sharing information. Some people don't want to figure stuff out and more power to them as well. The server needs all kinds of people to thrive. Just please don't make this into a lower tier vs high tier thread. There are plenty of people who help others all the time across all tiers. And there is plenty of opportunity for everyone to progress as well.

I don't know. I've always kinda wanted everything just handed to me. I've just never been able to really convince anyone to do that in the last ten years or so, heh....

Learning kara'kadar and eniva the troubadour and Traekoth Jr. and all the new thaz bosses legit were extremely rewarding times. Hearing all the "WOO, Fuck yeah!" In mumble was awesome. So was mastering Prime Enchanter Sil'ril'din.

Learning kara'kadar and eniva the troubadour and Traekoth Jr. and all the new thaz bosses legit were extremely rewarding times. Hearing all the "WOO, Fuck yeah!" In mumble was awesome. So was mastering Prime Enchanter Sil'ril'din.

They nerfed Thaz as Retribution was trying to enter the zone. Must've just been a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

Back
Top Bottom