Quest items - lacking quest info

Cool! I will have a look in Underhill for the Mechanic guy, thanks.
I also solved the Lord Rotfang head quest last night. Now to make an article on the wiki... What sucks even more, is that my /log didnt take the quest giver text. I have to go back and make a screenshot, and retype all, I suppose.... :psyduck:

Kelval said:
Cool! I will have a look in Underhill for the Mechanic guy, thanks.
I also solved the Lord Rotfang head quest last night. Now to make an article on the wiki... What sucks even more, is that my /log didnt take the quest giver text. I have to go back and make a screenshot, and retype all, I suppose.... :psyduck:

Thank god, I have that head on like 4 alts.

Coughing up the answer as I need to rerun to Lake starfall and take a screenshot of what she says, as my log didnt take the quest giver speech. Then I'll learn how to post on the wiki, and write an article :keke:.
Anyways, look for a gnoll high priestess in Lake Starfall, west of the zone and south of Cmal zone. The reward is a good 2hb, DRU SHM CLR with 15 cha. My shaman Bohort wears it, if you want to fomelo. No other rewards if you hand back the staff though.

Ok, after scratching my head a bit to find out how it works,I have updated the wiki, with all the links and all. Not sure if I figured it all. If something's wrong, please tell me, I'll try to change it.

Master grilkli in miel b drops "vial of froglock poison" mnk/all but no info on wiki, and no one in game seems to know...anyone help out?

Arise, thread! Arise! Thy time is at hand!

Sorry for the lack of updates of late, I've barely played in the past months. But the OP is now updated with more links and items. :)

Yay!

Oualawouzou said:
Items with no apparent use
-Damaged Dagger Hilt (dropped from various mobs in Lasanth)
-Broken Dagger Blade (dropped from various mobs in Lasanth)

Quest from Ryzan on the Freeport Docks.

You reforge the dagger, go through some (great!) story line, do some random stuff, and then go about re-enchanting the dagger.
This step is unfortunately broken. One item needed hasnt' dropped since land of magic poofed. The other needs beetle blood (from DN), and unfortunately beetles are bugged and drop spider blood. (or is it spider blood and they drop beetle? Either way.)

Aaah, thanks!  If the quest has been broken for a long time, it would explain the lack of info in the wiki.

ETA: Woha! Just noticed this thread has been stickied.

Lair of Paw, Liodreth Badge, rare drop for Liodreth Guard.
Yaralith, Holy Water of Yaralith, dropped from Watcher of the Eye (normally drops Mantle of the Foreseen).

I added these to the mob drops in wiki, but didn't create item entries.

There's a Dunmas Recruiter in Everfrost near the Prison that drops a banner, head, weapon... and maybe another item or two, that look to be for a quest, but Wiki entry isn't filled in yet.

zeno82 said:
There's a Dunmas Recruiter in Everfrost near the Prison that drops a banner, head, weapon... and maybe another item or two, that look to be for a quest, but Wiki entry isn't filled in yet.

heard that was another old broken one, anyone want to confirm?

hoochathome said:
Lair of Paw, Liodreth Badge, rare drop for Liodreth Guard.
Yaralith, Holy Water of Yaralith, dropped from Watcher of the Eye (normally drops Mantle of the Foreseen).

I added these to the mob drops in wiki, but didn't create item entries.

liodreth badge is for enthann diety aug

I wonder what a Flame Scepter (statless primary/secondary wand for INT casters) dropping in DHK is for. From my point of view it's not for rod of living fire since I did it like 2 months ago at most and never saw this scepter . Any clue ?

Dzillon said:
I wonder what a Flame Scepter (statless primary/secondary wand for INT casters) dropping in DHK is for. From my point of view it's not for rod of living fire since I did it like 2 months ago at most and never saw this scepter . Any clue ?

It was for the old Rod of Living Fire quest. If the quest no longer needs the wand, then it's not for anything :)

Can I destroy it or will it be given another use ?
And if I can , could this rod be removed of ots mob loottable so as not to confuse any more people ?

I have found a lot of Size x stuff from robot. Are they trade skill items or quest item. I think they are not quest items as long as they are droppable

Back
Top Bottom