LOW-LEVEL RE-BALANCE CONT.
- We have added a new Season Feedback sub forum for players to present suggestions that others can then upvote.
- The "Stop casting a spell" hotkey and /stopcast macro now properly works.
- A fix for the "Invis Bug" has been rolled out.
- Cesspits level limit has been removed.
- Level 61 to 65 spell vendors have been added to Erimal.
- Players are now notified when a groupmate has leveled up.
- The tradeskill window is now available to crafters of any skill level for trivial combines.
- The /who all command will now append *S* to Season names in the results
- /who all
- /who all <name>
- /who all <zone name>
- Fixed Treasure Map Bashing.
- The following Rune-type spells have had their reagent requirement removed:
- Rune I, II, II, IV, V, VI
- Relic: Runecloak
- Shieldskin, Leatherskin, Steelskin, Diamondskin, Manaskin, Spellskin
- Three additional progression charms have been added to the charm vendors.
- 10 Minute buffs have been increase to 10 minutes and 12 seconds. Buff icon timers should stay at 10m rather than constantly shifting between 10m and 9m.
- Barbcoat's AC properly scales between Thistlecoat and Bramblecoat.
- Cripple has been reverted to it's correct debuff behavior.
- Hayden's Radiation, Frostbite, Spiritual Purity, and Regrowth of Dar Khura have had their buff behavior adjusted to new the buff system.
- Heart of the Seed's spell scroll is no longer NO DROP.
- Maelstrom of Electricity's landing message no longer cuts off.
- Strength of Earth's spell description is now correct.
- Spear of Warding now has the intended range of 100 instead of 0.
- Chestwraps of the Preserved Oracle click changed to Cannibalize III with a 4 second cast time.
- Fletching Bundles (Produce) are now stackable.
- Increased the drop rate of simple treasure maps, and added them to additional mobs.
- Medical Kit renamed to Small Medical Kit. Charges reduced to 10. Price increased.
- Summon Bandages now summons 60 Summoned: Bandages.
- Medium and Large Medical Kits have been added to the game.
- Corroded silverware, smashed wooden carving, and dusty glass have been re-added to Tur'ruj.
- The patcher no longer defaults to running as Administrator which fixes issues with Discord push-to-talk hotkeys. If you encounter permission errors when attempting to patch, you will either need to change the file permissions on your EQ folder or launch the patcher as Administrator.
- The patcher now requires TLS 1.2. If your patcher version is less than 1.2.5 and you get an SSL/TLS error, you may need to re-download the patcher from https://shardsofdalaya.com/files.htm
- If you're still running Windows 7, you may need to apply the following registry changes: https://www.smartftp.com/en-us/support/kb/2679 AND/OR install .NET Framework 4.7
- Added additional undead in the basement of Shrouded Isle.
- Lord of the Estate and The Master Preserver have had their spawn rate increased and given placeholders.
- Liodreth tricksters have lost their ability to mesmerize.
- Liodreth beguiler's now cast an 8 second mesmerize (down from 12s seconds).
- The shifting of realities often causes the most mundane objects to unite our plane of existence to the realms beyond. A new zone-in has been added for Tower of Tarhyl.
- The first interdimensional keeper in Mansion of Portals has had it's aggro radius reduced.
- The Gorge of the One-Eye -> Whisperling Forest zoneline should no longer drop some characters into Runnyeye.
- Sundered Caverns -
- Diplo, Shojar's Chosen -> This NPC can now be healed with any healing spell. Their damage intake will be adjusted to account for this change.
- Archaeologist Sarla -> This NPC will no longer aggro anyone who attacks her.
- Players are now notified when a groupmate has leveled up (as long as they're in the same zone).
LOW-LEVEL RE-BALANCE CONT.
Clerics have been given the following Heal spell to help bridge the gap between levels 34 and 53:
- Level 44:
- Magnificent Healing
DRUID / RANGER
Druids and Rangers have been given the following Heal Over Time spells.
- Druid - Level 5; Ranger - Level 14:
- Lesser Soothe
- Druid - Level 29; Ranger - Level 38:
- Greater Soothe
- Soothe's level scaling and mana cost has been reduced.
- Greater Soothe has been renamed to Superior Soothe, and had its mana cost increase.
- An additional spell vendor for mages has been added. Spells are now divided as follows: Level 1-15, 16-33, 34-49 and 50-60 in Erudin.
- Updated Elemental Form AA's to display correct durations.
Shadowknights have been given the following Terror spells at early levels to smooth out threat generation.
- Level 4:
- Terror of Shadows
- Level 16:
- Terror of Darkness
- Terror of Darkness renamed to Terror of Night.
- Terror of Shadows renamed to Terror of Dis.
We accidently left out the Shadowknight spell progression from Patch 6. This has been fixed.
- "Similarly, Shadowknight spell levels between 9 and 49 have been spread to allow learning a minimum of 1 spell per level."
Many Indvidual items that were missed in initial balancing changes have been updated. The following zones have had their BoE items updated:
- Surefall Glade
- Northern Kaladin
- Heartland Plateau
- Cauldron of Dawn
- Eastern Badlands
- Eastern Plaguelands
- Eastern Wastes
- Faentharc Woods
- Frosthorn Coast
- Goblin Skull Mountains
- Gorge of the One Eye
- Greater Faydark
- Heartland Plateau
- Lesser Faydark
- Mountain Crags of Tarhyl
- Northern Badlands
- Obsidian Shard Mountains
- Red Sun Peaks
- Siren's Grotto
- Southern Badlands
- Steamfont Mountains
- Sundered Mountains
- The Great Divide
- Wyvernfang Coast
The aggression radius of mundane enemies in Fearstone Keep has been lowered.
Various improvements made to gameplay flow:
- It is once again possible to pickpocket the required quest item for Anlir Bloodscalp's quest part two.
- Key to Room 0 is no longer No Rent.
- Key to the Citadel drop rate increased.
- Increased drop rates and added unique enemy spawns to Stinger's Bog to help with starter quests.
- Newport citizens now carry Small Coin Purses. Don't tell the rogues.
- Martial Headband drop rates increased significantly.
- High Quality Bear Hide drop rates increased significantly.
- Frilakh's Boneseer Orb drop rate increased slightly.
- Journey into the Cesspits rewards have been given level appropriate experience growth.
- Greatsword of the Clan has been buffed and given level appropriate experience growth.
- Starting a Brushfire rewards have been buffed.
- Spirit Talker Grekal now correctly rewards Shamans with Spell: Scale Skin for Part II of the quest.
- Steel Wand drop rate for Wizard Starfall quest has been increased.
- Torn Page of Songs and Dark Bow Staff drop rate increased. Scaled by mob difficulty.
- The interaction between Molten Elemental Essence and Master of the Gates has been improved.
- Danmer Ziril will now give a final journal entry for his Blackbloat quest regardless of whether you finish the quest during day or night.
- Players who previously finished this quest and did not receive a final journal entry should be able to hail him for the quest to be marked completed.