Patch Notes - August 31st, 2020

defixio

Dalayan Elder
Pet classes have taken a pretty big hit on pet htpt and ac. perhaps pet weapons and armor need those stats bumped up to balance them upto what they had or the ability to reach it. Is the plan to use BBR potions as htpt substitute for missing htpt buff loss when not grouped etc with those classes ? If so I think alchemy needs a lesser easier to obtain version of it like 200-250 htpt version and/or increase drop rate and zone that drop mystic ash.
i think more ranks of the pet-master-ac-copy tome/aa woulud be pretty classy.

we did have a pet tank the Uthaz key event air boss fight, i dunno if we jus re-buffed it or if the raid buffs stuck to it.

Nwaij

Dalayan Pious Diety
i think more ranks of the pet-master-ac-copy tome/aa woulud be pretty classy.

we did have a pet tank the Uthaz key event air boss fight, i dunno if we jus re-buffed it or if the raid buffs stuck to it.
The real problem here is that the air boss of said is in a hillariously broken lagfest start since his inception, and they never bothered to fix it.

defixio

Dalayan Elder
The real problem here is that the air boss of said is in a hillariously broken lagfest start since his inception, and they never bothered to fix it.
yea our actual strat seemed to involve just doing nothing when it was in it's buggy phases. then returning to dps when the rangers report normal damage application. heh

Top Bottom