- Charm Credits are now global world drops.
- Fomelo updated to include support for the new AAs.
- New potions added to the Alchemy tradeskill.
- Provenance AA added to all classes at level 1.
- Re-worked class buffs set to 10 minute duration.
- Boogeyman (level 60 adept) is now in game.
- The find functionality [Ctrl+F] now works in major cities.
- Combat Agility, Combat Ferocity, Combat Fury, Crippling Strike, Holy Constitution, Fury of the Ages, and Shared Mind AAs have had their descriptions corrected.
- Last patch, the Hidden Strength AA was removed from the game, with it's bonuses being rolled into the Mythic stat lines. This was to allow the client and server to properly synchronize character stats between them.
- To address overcap stats beyond the Mythic line, the following AAs have been added to the game, available at level 65:
- Unparalleled Might - overcap strength boosts final attack value
- Unrivaled Vigor - overcap stamina increases mitigation
- Unmatched Evasion - overcap agility increases avoidance
- Boundless Precision - overcap dexterity increases accuracy
- Unfailing Reverence - overcap charisma lowers enemy resists
- Monk hand to hand ratio scales with STR and DEX to 525 / 525 once again. (Hidden Cap)
- The following two-handed weapons no longer list Secondary slot:
- 2H Slashing
Axe of Minotaur Might
Chosen's Axe of Elael
Heron Marked Sword
Ok`tar Mining Pick
Ren`Talii, Festering Blade
Sword of Midnight
- 2H Blunt
Baldakan Crafted Divination Staff
Ghan Grey Striker
The Herald of War
Ju`bor Goblin Crusher
Staff of Entropy
Tar`loc Storm Staff
Tar`loc Wolf Standard
War Worn Skull Crusher
- 2H Slashing
- Lesser and Greater Charm Credits will now globally drop from all enemies greater than level 54.
- Razadian Inscriptions have had their non-elemental focus effects lowered in power. Inscription of efficiency remains the same.
- Harvest of Soul Spikes no longer drops.
- Soul Spike damage has been lowered.
- Quiver of Electromagnetic Arrows can no longer be purchased.
- Electromagnetic Arrow damage has been lowered.
- Scornwood Quivers are now made using fletching. Speak with Researcher Keeland.
- Scornwood Arrow damage has been lowered.
- Ephemeral Two Handed Blade has had its damage lowered.
- AE-YP Exactr is no longer repurposed.
- The roaming guards in South Newport no longer feel the need compulsively open the door to the bank.
- Bane Enhancement IX now has a spell description.
- Spell descriptions for the Adalis line of potion effects now list the correct mana regen values.
- All of the double doors in Erimal and First Ruins now open together instead of individually.
- Custodian of Enthann at the entrance to valorb will now recognize when you have the key on your keyring and the amulet can be destroyed once keyringed.
- The Shadow Dwarves of Thurgadin Exchange have decided to invest in a trash barrel.
- Increases and decreases to character stats now works correctly for alcohol.
- Intoxication effects now persists through zones.
- Dwarf racial critical bonus while drunk no works correctly.
- /cmd autofire now displays the user's range item instead of primary/secondary items.
- In case you missed: Fomelo has been updated to include support for the new AAs and some stat calculations have been overhauled to be accurate to the client/server. As of right now, the stats (STR/AGI/etc) and resists all match both the client and the server, and other numbers will be updated in the future.
Development has been working behind the scenes making many improvements to the game and preparing for future content. The old buff system had repeatedly come up in discussions, frustrating progress. A decision was made to implement a system that was the best scenario for the following conditions:
- Future development
- Game enjoyment
- Functional risk
- Technical debt / core interactions
- Current and future class balance
It was decided that an aura-type system satisfied a majority of the above conditions. Under this system, buffs will quickly expire when the correct class in no longer in your group or raid. In addition, primary class buff lines no longer tick downward when grouped with the buff's class; rather, they tick upward to maximum duration of 10 minutes. Existing spells that specific classes have had for years, but never cast, now are functionally useful. The thematic elements that buffs bring to their classes become more apparent and useful. This new system removes cross-class power creep and allows for easier identification of individual class weaknesses. This allows us to now more easily identify and buff/fix class power disparities moving forward. Lastly, it creates an opportunity to make Alchemy relevant by increasing its usefulness and function.
We thank everyone for their continued patience and will be available to make changes as needed moving forward.
RECAP OF CHANGES
- Primary buff lines have been distributed to other classes to reduce monopolies of buff power and increase availability in group situations. Listed in order of class buff power:
- Haste - Enchanter, Shaman, Bard, Beastlord, and Alchemy
- Flowing Thought - Enchanter, Bard, Necromancer, Alchemy, Shaman
- Heroism - Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Ranger
- HP Symbol - Cleric, Paladin, Druid
- Armor Class - Cleric, Paladin, Shaman, Beastlord
- HP Shielding - Shaman, Druid, Beastlord, Ranger
- HP Type 2 - Paladin, Beastlord
- Damage Shield - Druid, Mage, Wizard, Ranger, Alchemy
- Adjust primary class buff lines:
- Reduce cast time to instant.
- Reduce mana cost to ten mana.
- Lower the refresh time.
- No longer account for worn increased duration.
- Make the most critical alchemy potions (Haste/Flowing Thought/Damage Shield) available for purchase at vendors for ease of access. Prices are set to be outside the competitive market for alchemists, but still reasonable.
- Alkaloid and Amine type-one damage shield potions have been added to the game.
- Damage shield, haste, and flowing thought potions have been added to alchemy vendors at increased prices.
- Stamina Reduction has been added to the Essence of Fungi alchemy line.
/*DMF*/ 457 /*Blades*/ 2101, 1849, 1836, 1837 ,1838, 1847, 1848 /*Regen*/ 144, 145, 1568, 1569, 137, 138 /*Stm*/ 161, 1580, 158, 149, 279, 1595, 161 /*Agi*/ 269, 154, 1594, 160, 148, 3322, 1579, 3324, 1819 /*Str*/ 1428, 1581, 3323, 2521, 40, 159, 3321, 147, 151, 1593, 153, 2474, 1557, 430, 268, 429 /*Dex*/ 157, 1592, 349, 152, 146, 1583, 266, 1077 /*Resists*/ 224, 225, 226, 227, 60, 61, 62, 63 /*Resists - Circles*/ 1551, 1552, 2519, 3285 /*Talismans*/ 2529, 1570, 1571, 3326 /*HP 2*/ 2630,3456,2178 /*Bliss*/ 2176,2177,2177,2177 /*Paladin*/ 2584,3578,1288,1456,2590,3432 /*Ranger*/ 2598,1464 /*Enchanter*/ /*Gift of Magic*/ 1408,1410 /*CHA*/ 646,489,647,1701 /*Wis/Int*/ 175,33,1688 /*MR*/ 228, 64, 72, 2787 /*Regen Spells*/ 2461, 2886, 3134 , 3135, 3136, 3137, 3138, 3139 /*Beast HP 2 Spells*/ 3456, 2630, 2178 /*Paladin HP 2 Spells*/ 3432, 2590, 1456, 1288, 3578, 2584 /*Shaman Focus Spells*/ 2632, 3333, 1432, 2530, 1585, 2525, 168, 167 /*Shaman FT Spells*/ 150, 155, 156, 1582, 1597 /*Shaman Haste Spell*/ 2112 /*Shaman AC Spells*/ 1584, 389, 431, 649, 283, 274 /*Shaman AC Spells*/ 1584, 389, 431, 649, 283, 274 /*Shaman Hero Spells*/ 6601, 6600, 6599, 6598, 6597, 267 /*Mage DS Spells*/ 1084, 1669, 1667, 1668, 412, 680, 479, 411, 332 /*Druid DS Spells*/ 2125, 3293, 3268, 1561, 1560, 1727, 356, 432, 129, 273, 256 /*Druid WoN Spells*/ 2188, 1442, 2123, 6589 /*Druid Symbol Spells*/ 6590, 6591, 6592, 6593 /*Druid Hero Spells*/ 26, 3553, 1559, 423, 2515, 2514, 422, 2513, 2512, 263, 2511, 26 /*Enchanter FT Spells*/ 2570, 1695, 1693, 174, 697, 1694, 2479 /*Enchanter Haste Spells*/ 1708, 1709, 1710, 3241, 1170, 10, 1729, 172, 39, 171, 170 /*Necro FT Spells (Recourse)*/ 6583, 6582, 6582, 6581, 6580, 6579 /*Cleric Spells*/ 202, 11, 219, 485, 89, 486, 244, 368, 89, 19, 312, 487, 18, 1539, 1535, 1533, 1536, 20, 488, 314, 2122, 2893, 2510, 1447, 1540
- Living Wisp of Lava has been changed to cast Barrier of Combustion.
- Paladins can now learn Group Invigoration at level 59.
- Paladins can now memorize the new self-target haste spell, Bravery of Enthann, at level 60.
- Rangers can now memorize the new cold-based damage shield spell, Northern Frost, at level 65.
- Ancient: Gift of Celerity has been increased to 65% haste.
LOW-LEVEL RE-BALANCE CONT.
- Wizard can now memorize the new cold-based damage shield line of spells at these levels:
- Frostnip at level 8
- Frostbite at level 19
- Shiverskin at level 29
- Deep Freeze at level 39
- Frostbound at level 49
- Hoarfrost at level 59
- Permafrost at level 65
- The alternate advancement Provenance has been added to the game, available at level 1. Upon using this ability, you will be transported back to your starting city.
- Caveman's Longbow has had its level scaling reduced.
- Rangers will now receive the Longbow of the Learner and a Quiver of Learner's Arrows from The First in The Dream. The quiver can be refilled at the Ranger Guildmasters in Surefall and Kelethin while at or below level 25. Rangers who have left The Dream can receive this bow and quiver from the Ranger Guildmaster in either Kelethin or Surefall.
- Ranger spell levels between 9 and 49 have been spread to allow learning a minimum of 1 spell per level. Example:
- Tangling Weeds at Level 1
- Lull Animal at Level 2
- Flame Lick at Level 3, and so on.
- A new healing spell for Rangers has been added at level 1 - Sustain.
- Greater Healing memorization level has been lowered to level 44 (from 57).
- Similarly, Beastlord spell levels between 9 and 49 have been spread to allow learning a minimum of 1 spell per level.
- Beastlords can also learn the new spell Sustain at level 1.
- Greater Healing memorization level has been lowered to level 44 (from 57).
- Similarly, Paladin spell levels between 9 and 49 have been spread to allow learning a minimum of 1 spell per level.
- Paladins can also learn the new spell Sustain at level 1.
- Similarly, Shadowknight spell levels between 9 and 49 have been spread to allow learning a minimum of 1 spell per level.
- Shadowknights can learn the new spell Spike of Disease at level 1.
- Shadowknights can learn the new spell Spike of Agony at level 20.
- The following lifetap spells have been adjusted:
- Lifetap - Learnable at level 6. Max damage scaling increased to 11.
- Lifespike - Learnable at level 14. Maximum damage scaling increased to 20. Mana cost increased to 20.
- Lifedraw - Learnable at level 23. Maximum damage scaling increased to 55. Cast time decreased to 2.0s.
- Siphon Life - Learnable at level 31. Maximum damage scaling increased to 87. Cast time decreased to 3.0s.
- Spirit Tap - Learnable at level 41. Mana cost decreased to 118. Cast time decreased to 3.0s.
- Drain Spirit - Learnable at level 51. Maximum damage scaling increased to 246. Cast time decreased to 5.0s.
- Drain Soul - Learnable at level 56. Cast time decreased to 6.0s.
- Deflux - Learnable at level 63.
- The following dungeons/maps have had their loot buffed:
- South Kaladim
- Warpedstone Caverns
- Lair of the Paw
- Heartland Undercaverns
- Keep of Mielech
- Crystal Caverns
- Simple (20-29) Treasure Map (Event)
- Simple (30-39) Treasure Map (Event)
- Simple (40-49) Treasure Map (Event)
- Simple (50-59) Treasure Map (Event)
- Level 11-20 Low-Level Quests
- The following fletching bows have been buffed:
- Learning Bow
- Starter Bow
- Intermediate Bow
- Post-Intermediate Bow