New Newbie Quest Bug Thread!

Yes, I tried it 4 times with my box. I'm not sure why its not working, did it right before I posted. Let my log my other character in and try it

Iv done fearstone spies quest on Sesska my lvl 17 warrior it works, i didnt see any bugs however i would suggest adding more times during the day that scale guard frup is up sitting n wating half the day for him to pop is boring (n yea i know he can spawn in 2 different locations at 2 different times of day).

BTW from my before post it was sesska i did the guard kerwyn quest on.

the guard in fearstone seems to be broken iv hailed him on both my lvl 17 warrior sesska and my lvl 65 rogue olarra both have kindly faction with kelethin citizens. he just ignores me and keeps on sleeping. i go pick up the armor and hand it to him and i get a dialog with a /cm d1 option, which when i do that i get the same response as when i hailed him to start with.

As for another fearstone quest the Boneseer orb quest seems to not have any drop to complete the last step of it. i have killed the named in the tower and the entire zone so many times looking for it to no avail. im not the only one ether iv encountered a few other people who have done the same and have not gotten the item for it yet.

Grumb in Stinger's Bog doesn't respond to "Deet stole your spot at the gates?" when said it to him on my level 6 beastlord Khrang. I wasn't able to start any quests by speaking with him.

Iv done fearstone spies quest on Sesska my lvl 17 warrior it works, i didnt see any bugs however i would suggest adding more times during the day that scale guard frup is up sitting n wating half the day for him to pop is boring (n yea i know he can spawn in 2 different locations at 2 different times of day).

As for another fearstone quest the Boneseer orb quest seems to not have any drop to complete the last step of it. i have killed the named in the tower and the entire zone so many times looking for it to no avail. im not the only one ether iv encountered a few other people who have done the same and have not gotten the item for it yet.

Frusp spawns very differently than you think! You are definitely missing something there.

I will cheeck into the final quest piece. I did check it once, but maybe something got reverted.

In the second part of Deet's quest Ingredients for Deet, when you kill your fifteenth mosquito an emote is displayed with the wrong character's name:

You have tested Gygla's poison [...]

When summoning the fairy Toot for the quest Jeffy Truewind the initial invocation returns an emote designed for players to see, but also one that says "Test1" which is probably not supposed to be in the final version of the script.

The initial quest journal entry for Jeffy Truewind reads:
Jeslyn Truewind's son has gone missing in the Faydark. I promised her I would help look, and return to her with Kelethin with any information.

It should be "[...] to her in Kelethin with any information."

The initial quest journal entry Ghorgh's quest, Leashin' da Leech, reads:
Ghorgh the 'beastlord' in Stinger's Bog has asked me to use the leash he gave me to catch him a leash. I should keep killing leeches with it until I bind one to me.
He want me to catch a leech, not a leash.

o really hmm, i think ill redo the quest on another character then and see if i can figure out how he is spawned then.

Grumb in Stinger's Bog doesn't respond to "Deet stole your spot at the gates?" when said it to him on my level 6 beastlord Khrang. I wasn't able to start any quests by speaking with him.

This is still occurring.

The reward for Grumb's quest Vengeance for Grumb, the 'Lucky' 'Crutch' Rag, displays only Lucky as its name in-game. It also has a recommended level of 50.

The reward for Grumb's quest Vengeance for Grumb, the 'Lucky' 'Crutch' Rag, displays only Lucky as its name in-game. It also has a recommended level of 50.

This should be fixed next patch!

6 new quests are also live in Greenmist

In Greenmist Jungle, Hursh da Fisher's quest Jungle Fishin' doesn't complete when you hand him a stack of fifteen greenmist piranha meat. Instead he says:
Hursh da Fisher says, 'Tanks! I jus need 0 more piranha meats!'
Handing in one more greenmist piranha results in receiving a bonus and the quest status changing to completed.

In Greenmist Jungle, Hursh da Fisher's quest Jagtooth is completed by handing in the ancient piranha meat that is dropped by an NPC named Toothy. Hursh's dialog for this quest and for Jungle Fishin' indicate that the name of the last ancient piranha should be Jagtooth.

The piranhas in the stream in Greenmist Jungle, Toothy and a greenmist piranha, continue to pursue players even when it takes them onto dry land.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think I gained any swimming skill while hunting in the water beneath the bridge in Greenmist.

In Greenmist, at the end of Chef De Cuisine Ghurgi's quest Meat Delivery you turn in 5 dwarf meat and the quest is completed as it should be, but she also returns the dwarf meat to you.

In Greenmist, Watchwoman Fuga's quest Sneaky Sneaky has a couple of bugs:
  • The item "Spider Crate" has an icon that looks like a whip, not a crate.
  • At the completion of the quest Fuga doesn't give you any slippers as a reward, but she does refer to them in her dialog and the post-completion journal entry states that she gave me some slippers.

Back
Top Bottom