New Halloween Event

Expletus

Dalayan Elder
The Battle for Dalaya is upon us! Will you join the allies and fight for the people Dalaya? Or will you join the scourge that is Kaezul and rain terror upon this land? (actual script / story TBD)

The Four Horsemen (boss encounter, fight all 4 at once) (could take place in an instanced version of the dream or Greig's End or any other dark and empty place) (Halloween event that comes back every year) (would be balanced for a full group or raid for T8 characters) (rewards still TBD, will list some possible rewards below)

The Bosses:

War - Spectre (Warrior type mob, uses DBL/TPL Attack and DBs at low heath)
Famine - Skeleton (Monk type mob, uses Flying kick and Mend)
Pestilence - Cazic Thule (Shaman type mob, uses dots, slows, debuffs)
Death - Innoruuk (Necro type mob, uses lifetaps and dots)

Trash Mobs - Jack o Lanterns and Zombies (has a higher drop rate on Halloween shells and masks)

The Rewards:

100k Exp for each horsemen
Small amount of fame (1 time reward of 20 fame)
Clicky Illusion Item (placeholder for the name of the actual illusion/model)
Custom Title (you can swap custom titles in the 2.5 client) (actual title is TBD)
???

Anyways what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Interesting idea. We don't support true instancing yet, so it would more likely have to be a zone that locks others out while an event is in place, kind of like the new one.

The custom title is highly unlikely, those are designed to be relegated to big massive events, lottery winnings, etc. If it was a GM-triggered event, we could maybe consider fame or something; for a standard quest I'm not a fan.

We'd need to know a lot more about how the event triggers, repeatability, etc., but I like when people come up with ideas! Sad to say, with 2.5 coming out next month, the chances of cranking out new content are pretty tiny, but it may be something we could look for next year.

-t

Interesting idea. We don't support true instancing yet, so it would more likely have to be a zone that locks others out while an event is in place, kind of like the new one.

The custom title is highly unlikely, those are designed to be relegated to big massive events, lottery winnings, etc. If it was a GM-triggered event, we could maybe consider fame or something; for a standard quest I'm not a fan.

We'd need to know a lot more about how the event triggers, repeatability, etc., but I like when people come up with ideas! Sad to say, with 2.5 coming out next month, the chances of cranking out new content are pretty tiny, but it may be something we could look for next year.

-t

This was just something i threw together in half an hour. Could always go into more detail if enough interest was had but figured i would just post the general concept.

Last edited:

-t
Still awaiting my custom title for world first Halloween Quest Finisher last year!!

This event idea sounds interesting.

The Battle for Dalaya is upon us! Will you join the allies and fight for the people Dalaya? Or will you join the scourge that is Kaezul and rain terror upon this land? (actual script / story TBD)

The Four Horsemen (boss encounter, fight all 4 at once) (could take place in an instanced version of the dream or Greig's End or any other dark and empty place) (Halloween event that comes back every year) (would be balanced for a full group or raid for T8 characters) (rewards still TBD, will list some possible rewards below)

The Bosses:

War - Spectre (Warrior type mob, uses DBL/TPL Attack and DBs at low heath)
Famine - Skeleton (Monk type mob, uses Flying kick and Mend)
Pestilence - Cazic Thule (Shaman type mob, uses dots, slows, debuffs)
Death - Innoruuk (Necro type mob, uses lifetaps and dots)

Trash Mobs - Jack o Lanterns and Zombies (has a higher drop rate on Halloween shells and masks)

The Rewards:

100k Exp for each horsemen
Small amount of fame (1 time reward of 20 fame)
Clicky Illusion Item (placeholder for the name of the actual illusion/model)
Custom Title (you can swap custom titles in the 2.5 client) (actual title is TBD)
???

Anyways what do you guys think?
this seems super cool

Back
Top Bottom