My Suggestion about Non-Linear Progression Zones

Aaubert

Dalayan Beginner
I just wanted to toss in2cp real quick. I think that zones which have non-linear progression are more interesting than completely linear. Inner Prison is interesting in that its quite possible to have a raid group that is well-equipped to deal with yashira, but unable to down deyranni.

A -> B -> C -> D progression is boring. You know, where you must kill bob to get his key, which opens the door to Steve, who flags you to get to Dan's room, where you must complete a flag for....

I appreciate the way Woldo views ToT, and hope to see more of this.

Please make more. Bottlenecks are necessary, or atleast, incredibly useful, but making it so that you can't possibly pass something unless you jumped in a straight line from the get-go, gets old fast.

This is extremely confusing. You say you don't like tot, but then you do like tot and want more. You say you like zones like prison and that they are more interesting, which seems to imply you have a problem with tot. Yet tot is the only zone that's really like this.

Don't be afraid to hurt some poor dev's feelings if it's just going to make a hopelessly confusing post.

oh aauby, what a confusing web of words you weave.

basically, this was my way of saying, "stfu, you whiney cuntsores bitching at woldo about content skipping".

but instead of saying that, i said it rather confusingly.

and lol, i already recieved negative rep hits for making the post.

Back
Top Bottom