MoP

Ontop

Dalayan Adventurer
There is nothing more annoying then spending 15 min swaping chars to buff up your 2 chars then getting dispelled by the mop and have to repete the process, by the time you start buffing your 2nd char all soul bounds are down on the buffers. IMO the despell from mop is not nessisary.

The snare, mana / hp drain, no talking and no casting is already enough of a deterent to not use the mop ...

i ask that despell gets removed from the mop.

If the MoP is inconvenient for you, then use other means of transportation. The MoP is fine as is. If you have so many buff bots, then just use one of them to port.

While I don't think the dispell is a huge issue, I do think that it is unnecessary and a little extreme for its purpose.

If dispell is taken out then add a random (and often) effect of Drunkinness. That way more people will fall into lava--wheeee. That should be a good deterrent.

If dispell is taken out then add a random (and often) effect of Drunkinness. That way more people will fall into lava--wheeee. That should be a good deterrent.

Seconded...

Would be quite fun to run thru the MoP and suddenly see drunken people stumble around, and then suddenly you are one of them.

There is nothing more annoying then spending 15 min swaping chars to buff up your 2 chars then getting dispelled by the mop and have to repete the process, by the time you start buffing your 2nd char all soul bounds are down on the buffers. IMO the despell from mop is not nessisary.

The snare, mana / hp drain, no talking and no casting is already enough of a deterent to not use the mop ...

i ask that despell gets removed from the mop.

read up on the original creation of the MoP. Travel is not instant and painless and easy, the way that it is when you use your friendly neighborhood wiz or druid, or your necks.

The mansion is an unstable connection of nebulous links around the world... don't expect cheese and crackers.

The MoP dispell is particularly brutal but I dont see this being changed either even though I would be for it. If I am anticipating a run through the mop I have learned my lesson enough times to throw up a couple junk buffs. IIRC it dispells multiple buffs 2 or 3? Even a reduction to 1 would be ideal.

Dispell is basically the only deterrent of use for most people. Removing it would negate the ideal for MoP use

The MoP dispell is particularly brutal but I dont see this being changed either even though I would be for it. If I am anticipating a run through the mop I have learned my lesson enough times to throw up a couple junk buffs. IIRC it dispells multiple buffs 2 or 3? Even a reduction to 1 would be ideal.

Honestly yep, throw up junk buffs or be ready to lose.

Seriously I can't believe you complain about dispell when the mop is fully capable of nuking you twice and taking all of your buffs and imbibing you with exp debt.

Seriously I can't believe you complain about dispell when the mop is fully capable of nuking you twice and taking all of your buffs and imbibing you with exp debt.

Little bit of a difference there... While I assume that's possible that has never once happened to me, while the dispel happens once a week if I'm lucky.

Yeah I always do my clickies then buffs of the class in my group (normally druid since thats my box). so I have like 5 or 6 buffs to dispell before the ones I can't replace. Its inconvenient yes, but the mop is very convenient. I don't see why this should be changed.

Well, in the spirit of the nebulous energies.... I think you should just add a chance for some random (and highly irritating) effects, drunkeness, blindness, root, silence (unable to cast spells for 5 mins or so). Ahh yes, I can imagine it now, both portal speed and drunk, the lava loves you.

Ahh yes, I can imagine it now, both portal speed and drunk, the lava loves you.

Done it, was kinda fun ;) The MoP is fine as is, like was said before taking away the dispell takes away the main deterrent to using it. Though i have been nuked twice in a row and died a few times.

All I ever had happen so far is Portal Speed, Snare and a DoT hit me. Though the fountain seems to have a 40% chance to add one point of swim to my SK who is over well over 100...

Back
Top Bottom