Mislabeled Bodytype Thread

Iksars fall in the category of Reptile/Amphibian, which makes a lot of sense alongside Frogloks. The Liodreth (Paw cats) also make sense to me more as humanoid monsters, but I don't want to spoil the lore of that here for people looking to learn about it on their own.

Curator Niniliti is undead. I guess this makes the most sense lore wise but now that she is undead I really can not see a group killing her that lacks a Paladin tank.

The two items that I had with Bane DMG: Lesser Elemental are now showing as having no bodytype on fomelo. Is this merely a display bug on fomelo and they work in game? Or was the bodytype removed for now due to the unintentional bug with bane enhancement/this bodytype?

Just a display error on Fomelo. It's fixed now.

33HBv5W.jpg

The Flamer Prototype in Sorc Lab was labeled as a reptile. Guessing construct or arachnid would be the correct type.

Same for A gaint Brown Recluse in Dreadlands/Prophets

a rough yclistinite golem and a rich yclistinite golem in BQ are both magical, which I guess makes sense, but Construct probably makes more sense?

Last edited:
Magical is appropriate. Things which are being held together by magic, such as Gemathians, dervishes, whirlwinds, etc are all considered Magical.

Construct/Clockwork: Constructs like golems and clockworks.

Magical: Wisps, torrents, other things obviously held together by magic.

So, yeah, maybe this should be clarified a bit.

Construct/Clockwork: Constructs like golems and clockworks.

Magical: Wisps, torrents, other things obviously held together by magic.

So, yeah, maybe this should be clarified a bit.

Dirt come alive (like BQ things): magical

something animated someone crafted: construct

gets blurry when it comes to things someone summoned, like ENC pets

To be called a golem but not be a construct is pretty strange. Golems are necessarily constructed by someone, it's the nature of golems. A magical dirt thing shouldn't be called a golem!

To be called a golem but not be a construct is pretty strange. Golems are necessarily constructed by someone, it's the nature of golems. A magical dirt thing shouldn't be called a golem!

I lobbied for them being renamed a long time ago, but alas...

Like I said, magical makes sense. But to have golem in their name and to have construct specifically say golems, I figured I'd at least bring it up. Also, the melded yclistinite golems (the ones that look like Cazic Thule) are elementals.

Yeah exactly. They are all magic, or maybe elementals (elementals are pretty magical anyway when you think about that) but they are definitely golems in name only. A weird thing.

unless there is a lore reason Clockwork prototype in The Overgrowth is showing as reptilian/amphibian (giant robot spider) and Clockwork pathfinder as unknown

a plaguewracked spider the Reptile/Amphibian in wpl
a nightfang crawler the Reptile/Amphibian in dn
a giant brown recluse the Reptile/Amphibian in abyss

and not Insect/Arachnid

Green and Black Slimes in DN are listed as Magical when they drop the items required to create chaotic.

Back
Top Bottom