let's talk about cars

Yeah. Driving in the city is slow! And bad. Also there are tons of speed bumps and jaywalkers and naked guys on PCP standing in the middle of the street but I mean uhh we all like to have fun on the weekend right.

So what you're saying is just assume the pcp guys don't have lawyers. got it. fits my experience, except for all those crackheads my ex used to represent when I had the stamina to stick by her

STIs are one of the few cars I think actually pulls off the big wing in the back. Did you take yours off or did your model / year just not include it?

Still a sweet car, just curious.

I took the wing off and sold it to a guy named "Murda" for $300. Actually the whole trunk lid and then replaced it with a wingless trunk lid, because removing the spoiler leaves holes. You can feel that the spoiler isn't on there, especially at high speed, but the net gain is becoming invisible to police and being able to see out of the rear window again.

I took the wing off and sold it to a guy named "Murda" for $300. Actually the whole trunk lid and then replaced it with a wingless trunk lid, because removing the spoiler leaves holes. You can feel that the spoiler isn't on there, especially at high speed, but the net gain is becoming invisible to police and being able to see out of the rear window again.

Can you explain the invisible to police part?

I'd been pulled over just for the wing in the past. "You can't block rear visibility!" (it's stock, officer) "Who likes to street race!" (Nobody, I drive on tracks. I'm looking for a parking spot) that kind of bullshit police harassment.

Well, the Lincoln I previously mentioned died in a flash flood. I never thought that shit was real until it happened to me. It was a great car, too.

Took the insurance money and got a new ride. A 2005 Toyota Solara. Nice acceleration, doesn't have it in the top end like the Mark VIII did. But damn is it easier on the gas!

damn fuwok, you went and get a vette?! i was thinking about a c6 z06 too but they still cost a lot and im not too fond of 2 seaters. i did go trade in my blue mustang for the 2015 mustang 5.0 and it was red too, but then i got fired and had to sell it hahaha.

That's me driving in the video but I did a few ride along laps during the day as well. I'm still processing all the footage, but as I have more I will post more.

This is my selfie from the passenger seat http://i.imgur.com/LOFRJCy.jpg (me in the black with goofy sunglasses)

Put glass into a windshield frame of my 95 wrangler YJ. Need to clean up the excess caulk, and install the frame to the jeep.
Also, installed wheel adapters to fit newer rims to the jeep, but one of the brake lines burst during installation of the last one... I am waiting for pre-bent brake lines to fix the brakes. Thank fucking god I wasn't driving when that happened...
More pics to come.

Attachments

• 20150609_170057.jpg
    20150609_170057.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20150609_170103.jpg
    20150609_170103.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20150611_101727.jpg
    20150611_101727.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
I saw a guy's brake line burst when he was trying to slow down for Turn 1 at thunderbolt. Ended up being very messy. Good thing yours went when it did!

Back
Top Bottom