let's talk about cars

Stroker / destroker motors are cool.

Your car is p sick. Black STis are the best.

Life update car bros: 408whp and 450wtq at 24 psi on pump 93 w/ 50/50 meth injection. My clutch started to slip during the pull. :(

Got retuned for the warmer weather. Slightly less power than before but it was warmer and this was the 32nd dyno pull in a row (!)

yx5VbKLh.png

still stock motor, perfect compression in all cylinders.

Me next to my 2000 Honda Civic Si (Skyline Widebody R34 Front,R33 Rear)

I run Dunlop Tires,It has Camber Correctors,Helo 18's,Duel Apexi Exhaust,High Flo Cadillac Converter,Chrome Dress Up on the engine/batt/solenoid/fuse box,AEM Cold air intake,Iridium Plugs,Royal Purple Oil,MSD Distributor,and MSD External Coil,Aftermarket plug wires,Strut Bar Optima Battery,Exedy Stage 2 clutch,Red and Gold Racing Coil Overs,Sparco Flash 5 Steering Wheel,Viper 5000 alarm system,Tenzo short shifter,Turbo Timer,Speaker,and Neons,and other features.

When my second child was born ran out of funds to do more wanted Mugen Gold Calipers,Turbo,and Air Ride but eh now days just glad to still have ti in my garage incase I want to go out and cruise around ...

Last edited:
Nice cars! I'm @ 430rwhp & 450rwtq in my fbo 335i. Car is fun as hell...next mod will be upgraded hybrid turbos *ala FP series*. Shooting for 520's on e85...time to ditch the meth.

I may never have said this before but that is a sweet civic.

I think a big turbo 335 would be a lot of fun. How do those motors hold up with more boost?

My big car news is that I am swapping in a new motor because I'd like to run bigger power. I'm targeting 27psi on 93 and 75/25 methanol and looking to get ~450whp on a different pretty low reading dyno (Nissan GTR would be around ~400whp on this dyno).

Still breaking ground on what stock motors will handle. There's a big twin kit that has made 725rwhp with 91/meth *gtx-2863's .63 ar iirc*. Spool was too lazy for my taste, but tuning is still in it's infancy.

I feel like ~500 wheel is really the upper limit for streetability. Beyond that you start to see laggier builds with crazy tractability.

Not that they aren't still very sick though.

My goal is for 625-650rwhp. After driving my buddies built motor tt 370z *645rwhp mid boost*, I can live with 650 all day *I'll still be the slow guy lol*. I thought the car would be too extreme, but it's totally livable. Drives like stock when not in boost when I mash the pedal full boost @ 3krpms all the way to redline.

2012 Ford Mustang GT (5.0). This is my old set up, haven't had a chance to snap any pics of my new set up yet (appearance). I also have a couple pieces to paint and throw on, dunno if I want to yet. I should dyno close to 400 to the wheels (haven't dyno'd yet but I want to). I'm hoping to get a Whipple by next spring and maybe switch to E85. Target dyno numbers are above 640 but below 700 or my internals will blow!

That's going to be an awesome build. I'm sure the car is already fucking fast though XD

I drive a piece of garbage 2001 Honda Accord with big sun bleach spots on the hood, spreading to the trunk because Honda uses bad paint or something. It is a V6, and I wish it was more fuel efficient.

However, on the flip side, I've never had a major problem with it since 2005, and I paid my uncle $500 for it, so it's well worth it for 8 years worth of moving around. Aside from the paint, it's in pretty good shape. Just broke 170k miles.

I realize this is probably the least cool story in this thread, but I am bored at work.

I drive a piece of garbage 2001 Honda Accord with big sun bleach spots on the hood, spreading to the trunk because Honda uses bad paint or something. It is a V6, and I wish it was more fuel efficient.

However, on the flip side, I've never had a major problem with it since 2005, and I paid my uncle $500 for it, so it's well worth it for 8 years worth of moving around. Aside from the paint, it's in pretty good shape. Just broke 170k miles.

I realize this is probably the least cool story in this thread, but I am bored at work.

My personal car is a 1995 jeep wrangler with 140k?, manual transmission with 5th gear not functional, holes in the soft top, no ac, and rust on most of the body panels. It runs like a champ. It could always be worse.

Edit- I get better gas mileage with 4 forward gears than I ever did with all 5. I just don't go over 70 on the highway...

I am considering buying a late 90's era Lincoln Mark VIII. 4.6L V8 with 280 HP. I've had a Thunderbird and a Cougar all with the same body type, going for the cycle now.

Well, I ended up buying one. A 95 Mark VIII with just 91K miles on it. $2000 US. I could not pass it up. One owner, a sweet little old widow lady. Only major thing that's had to be done to it is having the air ride suspension replaced with a standard suspension. As a friend of mine said when I showed it to him "The car is straight old school pimpin."

Mark 8s are awesome. I used to see a sick black one around Rochester, NY 100 years ago when I lived there.

Whoa dawg I lived in Rochester, NY a few years ago, now I live about 20 minutes outside of the city. Are you from here?

I'm still up there from time to time.

I'm from Brooklyn, but I went to college in Rochester and still have a lot of bros there.

Back
Top Bottom