Knock knock... Tap tap...

WTF do these spell gems mean!!!
You might want to check out this post for info on how to restore the (far superior) 2.0 spellgems.

For the love of god, the my UI is broken!!!

If you're dead set on clinging to your old custom UI, see this post for instructions on how to update it. It's also possible that you'll start seeing some necklace icons here and there where some new item icons have been put to use. If this is the case, you'll also need to pay a visit to this thread for info on how to fix that problem.

Since you're coming back from a long break, I'd recommend you just find a new, more modern UI. Either that or borrow one from a friend/guildmate.

Welcome back!

Grinkles, its a pleasure to still see you active! Thanks for the tips and helping hand!

You might want to check out this post for info on how to restore the (far superior) 2.0 spellgems.
I had been playing with this last night, and had logged off frustrated lol. I found these files in my old UI folders, then put them in a "test" ui folder. It kept crashing my client, so maybe one of the files is corrupt. At any rate, I pulled the ones down that you have posted and they work like a charm! Thanks for the post!

If you're dead set on clinging to your old custom UI, see this post for instructions on how to update it.
The UI I use only has some slight modifications, so I think that I am going to try to fix it. I got through auditing which modified files work, and which don't. My next task is to check out this thread and get them up to snuff. (or to try to.) I've attached a pic of what my UI use to look like, if you are curious. Maybe there is some new shiny thing that can be done with the UI that I don't know about?
My task list for updating the existing custom changes:
  • works-ActionsWindow
  • works-CastingWindow
  • works-AdventureStatsWindow
  • works-ChatWindow
  • works-Container
  • works I think-GroupWindow
  • -Works but errors--BuffWindow
  • -Works but errors-HotButtonWnd
  • -Works but errors-PetInfoWindow
  • -Works but errors-PlayerWindow
  • -Works but errors-ShortDurationBuffWindow
  • -Works but errors-TargetWindow
  • **Needs updated crashes client**-CastSpellWWnd
  • works-Old spell Gems need put back in

It's also possible that you'll start seeing some necklace icons here and there where some new item icons have been put to use. If this is the case, you'll also need to pay a visit to this thread for info on how to fix that problem.
I haven't gotten this far, but I think I'll be able to use the new EQUI_Animations.xml. If not, I just read your post, and I understand the required changes. Your instructions are very easy to follow, so thank you again :)

Since you're coming back from a long break, I'd recommend you just find a new, more modern UI. Either that or borrow one from a friend/guildmate.

Welcome back!
I might actually dig around for a more modern UI since we can use them. We'll see if I can find anything I like. It's going to be good to be back!!!

Attachments

• UIExample.bmp
    4.1 MB · Views: 7
confirmed to work
Confirmed:
Code:
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] Civin delivers a critical blast! (66304)
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] You are exhausted.
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] You have acquired an experience debt. This must be paid off before you can progress further.
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] You have died to Civin!
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] Returning to home point, please wait...
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] You have been slain by Civin!
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] Returning to elaeltears, please wait...
[Fri Sep 15 19:30:51 2017] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Fri Sep 15 19:31:31 2017] You have entered The Tears of Elael.

If you're dead set on clinging to your old custom UI, see this post for instructions on how to update it. It's also possible that you'll start seeing some necklace icons here and there where some new item icons have been put to use. If this is the case, you'll also need to pay a visit to this thread for info on how to fix that problem.

Welcome back!

Thanks for this Grinkles. There has been a couple times I considered coming back, but saw the mess of the default UI, and said hell with it. Maybe I can finally get my old one working with this help.
(Not that anyone wants another beastlord running around, anyways.)

Back
Top Bottom