Knock knock... Tap tap...

Daffie

Dalayan Pious Diety
I just decided to hop on the site to see if anyone was around. My eP moved significantly toward center when I saw new patch notes, and active posts!

I stopped playing because it got pretty lonely there for a while after 2.0... Are there people playing again? Is anyone raiding? Are any of the goonies around? If people are doing things, I would maybe get online and figure out how to push buttons again.

sup dude, yeah raiding is still going on with Resurgum, Seven Virtues and Eternity being some of the tops atm. lots of fixes and such have happened and generally things are okay.

Hey Daffie! A few of us are playing from the last iteration of Goons, Fendyr/Kaldon/Yuttas(myself) are around presently.. I keep harassing Xaltec but no luck so far :)

Hope you're well!

Oh! Very fancy seeing you all! (Not to be confused with Fancy The Famous Bard.)

I've been wasting my life away with Battlefield 1, Diablo 3, and marriage. Gaming just hasn't been the same with all these easy win games. SOD has that small bottom and big top, and I may have to make her my mistress again.

I'll see if I can load everything up in the next week or two, hop on, and start ramping up again. As I recall, my guys were not to shabby when I left, and I do miss the enjoyment of a good Life Fire!

There isn't much better stress relief than taking a break from SoD and work to kill Whitepower69 or Davidduke4lyfe with a sniper rifle.
I say, I'm not down to go to your parents house, I'm going to hang out and "shoot some guys in teh face."

I floated the idea of coming back to my brother Gegen as well. He may return on his cleric at some point too. Could prove to be some SoD fun times! Little does he know that I am going to force him to help me finish farming the Wizards Vah back! :) :)

I floated the idea of coming back to my brother Gegen as well. He may return on his cleric at some point too. Could prove to be some SoD fun times! Little does he know that I am going to force him to help me finish farming the Wizards Vah back! :) :)
He deserves it.

For the love of god, the my UI is broken!!! WTF do these spell gems mean!!!

Nice fancy login screen now though :)

Back
Top Bottom