Kind Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masuriya

Dalayan Elder
Can this just stay up constantly? It's mildly annoying to have to watch discord channels to see if/when it's up, it spawns enough during prime time to be practically the same thing and it's pretty clear it's spawned to benefit certain friends. It just seems mildly pointless to have it be a limited time thing when nearly everyone agrees rebuffing is tedious and it hurts nothing at this point.

I love the Kind Lady and I would love her to be up at all times. Buffing is one of the worst parts of the game I feel like I am forced to deal with.

If its up most of the time why not just make it all the time? That way it is fair to everyone, and no one starts to get ideas its being spawned for personal benefit.

Remember the good ole days of rushing to mobs because they were up? those were good times.

Ya haha, remember logging on to our GM toons to spawn mobs so we had something to kill every night? PHEW. What a rush!!!

The good old days of spawning mobs and mental break downs. Those were definitely the days of our lives.

Somehow I doubt I need to explain the difference between a monster that might be fought over for loot versus an NPC that removes the buffle shuffle problem...

My way of thinking on this is just trying to get people to log in. Be it a lady, event, or other. If shes up 100% of the times she loses the mystique

The mystique of what? Making it so you can go do stuff quicker or easier? Helping out people trying to level or climb xp mountain? Leaving her up just means more people benefit instead of having to watch discord and go 'shit I should go get rebuffs' or beg someone to log onto their characters that's around to do it for them.

I would rather take rare sightings of a kind lady with the current exp blessed zones. I'm pretty sure there are more EXP zones and exp to be had than ever.

so to say the climb is terrible (just because of no buffs) is not right imo

The good old days of spawning mobs and mental break downs. Those were definitely the days of our lives.
Nice one

On a more serious note, I find this mystique argument to be rather weak in the current way it is being handled. If you really want there to be some kind of "mystique" preserved, then the kind lady should be spawned through random means, not from some staff member.

It's Tinfoil Time...yeah!!!

Instead of having a serious discussion about it, way to shit up the thread and get it locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom