Juggernaut's Rage

I am struggling to a find situation to use this I guess is my point , if you could find examples and share them it might help but taking away a big deal to warriors ae taunt , enrage , resilience aa to save the day its just not a fair trade for the amount of dps it yields. We want it to work but at such a high cost im very skeptical it will get used. Basically yeah we cant tank with it on but I dont feel it should carry over to when it drops stance.

Just neg 800 ish AC should be enough that the /s 2 War can't jump in and tank what ever just killed the (probably) already superior tank.

Neg 1800 AC makes sure that there is very slim chance of surviving, what ever the cause of leaving /s 2 was.
Also remember how good +550 spell AC was on 4.3 robe? Imagine how bad neg 6000 spell AC is.

Even 1 or 2 trap mobs in EF almost killed Alpharious, despite I dropped /s 2 asap (a lioness and a skelly, perhaps there was 3 i forget; usually a total joke, but when they never miss and hit for max every time, well even something that mundane, becomes a real danger of man down).

Last edited:
I think the ac calculation used here might be incorrect. I thought spell ac was 3x normal ac, not 1/3rd (robe was like 150 ac or something in game but reacted like it was approx 3x that amount).

I think the point was to make this useful for warriors to use during like a burn phase (ie: last phase of bw/taesh) or in an xp group when they aren’t tanking. So I think the cool down is fair, but maybe the amount of ac it is taking just a bit too astronomical. (Especially if the ac calculation is backwards, but I could be wrong)

The AC penalty seems too extreme on this. The warriors I've seen in this stance in exp groups, if they get aggro or a mob walks into them, they just fall over dead because they get hit for max damage and avoid no hits.

I think the ac calculation used here might be incorrect. I thought spell ac was 3x normal ac, not 1/3rd (robe was like 150 ac or something in game but reacted like it was approx 3x that amount).

As far as I know, the ratio is 3.333.

This is why the robe should have been fine, cause the actual ac of it, should have been 165.

Also worn AC gives more than it says, so to calculate what 165 on the client is worth in "Item AC", well you need to do an other calculation, that I can't remember of the top of my head.

All this doesn't really matter though (unless the intended AC is what it is, because of a math error), the real issue is as Tev and Paxit said, the AC penalty is so severe, that it's too risky to even use to DPS, cause one random aggro and you're dead, and leaving /s 2 won't save you either.

Last edited:
Don't recall /s 18 doing half the damage to the mob, that its doing to my self.

2250 to the target, 4500 to me (ish).

Don't recall /s 18 doing half the damage to the mob, that its doing to my self.

2250 to the target, 4500 to me (ish).

Is this how it is ment to be? Been looking over the patch history, can't find it.

I think it's a bug, I think it is suppose to be the other way around; do X damage to target and X/2 to self. But right now, it's doing X to self, and X/2 to target.

upload_2018-6-26_12-5-54.png
This is also a thing that's not happening.

And yeah
upload_2018-6-26_12-6-32.png
Reckless strike dunks yourself and is probably worse than just holding the stam to WW or Driving strike as it stands

The damage to yourself and mob should be switched now assuming the rolling restart went out yesterday. I might think of something else for the 3rd tome now that I think about it but I'm surprised it doesn't work.

Edit: Not sure if the rolling restart contained code changes or not.

Last edited:
Rymy, do you mean a complete change to the 3rd warrior tome or the same tanking vs dps utility but reworked?

Back
Top Bottom