Is this racist?

rab said:
thats_racist.gif

Says it all =]

"maaaaaan thats a waste a watermelon when all ya gotta do is pick it up like thisa heeya and *slurp*slurp*slurp* and lay back ... thats the way you eat a watermelon!"

lol @ the "glare horns" on his greasy forehead

JayelleNephilim said:
"maaaaaan thats a waste a watermelon when all ya gotta do is pick it up like thisa heeya and *slurp*slurp*slurp* and lay back ... thats the way you eat a watermelon!"

this man made me happy. THIS'AH HOW YA EAT'A WATTA' MELON

He does have a good message in there behind the absolute most absurd shit ever said... "Just be yourself"

No, there's nothing racist about humor (ok...maybe lol)

But I think people take things WAYYYYYYY too seriously now days. Granted, there is racism today, but the vast majority of people in this country just want to move on and DON'T CARE about someone's skin color, at least I don't.

But I am very anti-PC as well, so I'd buy it for the SAKE that it can be taken as racist, just to piss off people like Al Sharpton or someone who cries "racism" at everything.

Hell, thanks for pointing this statue out, I want it now.

When referring to the Jewish Newyear is it acceptable to call it the "Jewyear" I mean, a few my Jewish friends found it funny, but some of my not Jewish friends where offended! Opinions?

Temellin said:
When referring to the Jewish Newyear is it acceptable to call it the "Jewyear" I mean, a few my Jewish friends found it funny, but some of my not Jewish friends where offended! Opinions?

Why would I be offended if I'm no jewish and I dont celebrate the new year?

But i can SEE why it could be found to be offensive by some.

Temellin said:

I thought it was mildly funny, but then again, I can see why some people would find it upsetting. I am of the firm opinion that 90% of those are not worth wasting the joke on. Nor time for that matter, but that's just me.

Temellin said:
This seems to be a pretty common phenomenon. I'm not jewish, but all of my friends were growing up. I celebrated all the holidays with them, went to their Bar/Bot mitzvahs and whatnot. I still have several jewish friends and I always poke fun at them about being jewish because they're all stingy bastards. They think its funny and usually contribute to the fun, telling me any new jew jokes they've heard. Whenever I relate the jokes to other non-jewish people, they get offended and think I'm racist! They never believe that I heard the damn joke from a jew.

People who get personally offended by humor about not only race...but gender..sexual orientation etc etc need to stay inside their home/apartment/homeless shelter and never come out. I don't get offended when my race is the butt of a joke....hell...I find it amusing actually. And that Statue is not racist. It is part of history actually.

I lol'd, nothing wrong with positive rap imo, better than rapping about gangsters, hookers and such.

rab said:
I know those amerikkkans are fat and dumb it's so funny they vote for george bush and listen to country music

I listen to country music, and I voted for George W.

is that bad?

Back
Top Bottom