I am eating this sandwich right now

melissa makes carbonara

(w/ sweet corn)

KNzTC.jpg

Bad I think? I think I have enough to tide me over. I'm also building a mad max type fortress where I will protect my pig fat hoard w/ deadly force.

How was the corn in that carbonara? I've usually just done mushrooms and/or chopped black olives. My wife has put string beans in before, but I missed out on that.

How was the corn in that carbonara? I've usually just done mushrooms and/or chopped black olives. My wife has put string beans in before, but I missed out on that.

The corn was good, but mushrooms or olives definitely sound like they would rule. Ultimately, the corn was unnecessary but an interesting touch.

In re: equilateral triangles if the parsley mis en place fails inspection she gets the hose again.

Had a Jimmy John's Italian Night Club sammy today. Forgot to pic. Was decent. I've not been impressed with them in the past, but this one was free, soooo....

I ate a procciutto wrapped chicken club, with blue cheese sauce at Marin Country Club yesteday. It is one of the best things I have ever eaten, and hope everyone will try to recreate this for themselves.

Did not know a sandwich thread existed but I am all for it. I had a chicken gyro tonight and it was not very good sorry that's all I got in sandwich news. (A gyro is a sandwich.)

Nrfd mnk bag

Im eating this sandwich right now

search

toasted garlic chiabata
boars flank
corn
mayo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom