I am eating this sandwich right now

Obscenitor

Dalayan Elder
Welcome back Fuwok, certainly missed your presence on these forums!

Edit: double-true on the whole grain mustard.. got some from a local co-op recently and it is amazing.

fuwok

Dalayan Pious Diety
Welcome back Fuwok, certainly missed your presence on these forums!

Edit: double-true on the whole grain mustard.. got some from a local co-op recently and it is amazing.
Hey friend! I can't really post with my full power but I will make some food posts!

Also I am sorry to have vanished, originally I was sick then it turned into taking a break then it turned into being too busy to return :(

jules4099

Dalayan Elder
Good looking sammich bub. Spinach > Arugula imo, but I wouldnt turn that that one down if it was offered as is. Everything about it is pretty much win.

fuwok

Dalayan Pious Diety

wild boar sopressata, thinly sliced with sheep's milk manchego-style cheese, greens and membrillo (quince paste) on mini baguette.

Last edited:

fuwok

Dalayan Pious Diety

Roast beef, provolone, cole slaw, red onion, lettuce and spicy mustard on a garlic bagel.

Hukks

Dalayan Beginner
cheerwine? I never heard of that or even seen that. Must be a hillbilly thing. Like moonshine

fuwok

Dalayan Pious Diety
The first two sandwiches are from the Valley Shepherd Creamery. The bagel sandwich is from Bagel World and that lobster roll comes from Littleneck, a fun lobster roll and seafood joint a few blocks from here.

Top Bottom